1. Town in Arkansas

Bentonville Reviews

There are many jobs to be had in this area. The housing cost is however very high. There is very little to do in the town itself after 10 pm. Most places are closed, so if your a night owl you have nothing to do. There is a museum with trails, and lots of city parks. Small businesses seems to not last very long here.
I absolutely love the atmosphere of Bentonville. I moved here over the summer and have loved having so many options for things to do. Of course Crystal Bridges is amazing but the square is by far my favorite thing in Bentonville.
I love bentonville because of all the great outdoor activities. The mayor is awesome, we have to best bike trails, and the square is amazing. The people are so friendly!
Bentonville is a great up and coming city. You can visit the famous crystal bridges museum or go to an abundance of family friendly places.
small town with all the things you do most close by, people are friendly. 1st Friday night of every month the have a family night on the Bentonville square nice to get out meet new people & run into friends its a must do for the 1st Friday of the month check it, food, music, people!
I moved to Bentonville in 2014 from a rural area in Northeast OK. It is amazing how in just the short amount of time I have been here I have seen this town grow significantly. The growth has been primarily that of business partners of the world's largest retailer, Wal-mart. As per their guidelines and requirements any vendor that enters into a business relationship with Wal-mart must have a satellite office located in the Northwest Arkansas area. Along with the growth of these corporations, there has naturally been an increase in population and economic growth such as restaurants and retailers. Known as the 'OZ' of Arkansas, it's exciting to be part of one of the fastest growing towns in the state. Definitely a place to visit when making a trip to the Natural State.
Bentonville is becoming a mecca for people of all ages, races, and religions. Throughout this former small town there are so many things to do. There is the old time square with it's redeveloped Walton museum, coffee shops galore, retro restaurants, and nature trails less than a block away. Moving further around the town, Crystal bridges has become a marquee destination that appreciates the finer aspects of American art. For the adventurous folks, parks are abundant where you least expect them and bike trails can be found just north in Bella Vista!
High school here was full of opportunities to take unusual classes such as horticulture, greenhouse management, and zoology
Crystal Bridges is a world renowned museum that is free to the community.
The community is very family friendly. There are many free places to spend time such as the splash pad during the summer, parks, and the ice rink.
I have lived here almost my whole life. It's a growing city but has a lot to offer to just about anyone. There is so much to do here and the surrounding citys have so much to do as well. Traffic is bad at certin times but you learn how to deal with it and when you need to leave to get from place to place. Over all I say Bentonville is a nice city to live in or near.
It is a great community town that is growing with opportunities! You can go to a coffee press room in the morning, museum full of artwork from Van Gogh to Rothko,and then end the evening at a local brewery or quaint restaurant. There is always something to do for family wether it be festivals or plays at the Walton arts center everyone can be sure to be included!
Bentonville is a very clean and cute town. Any evidence of sadness, filth, homelessness is kept hidden away. It is magical. It is strange.
Everyone was so friendly and kind. When we moved to bentonville our neighbors all chipped in to buy us a welcome basket. Everyone was always so outgoing to introduced themselves and offer any help or support.
Bentonville is such a widely diverse place. Some things that make Bentonville special is the amount of support everyone is given and the love everyone shares.
I have lived in Bentonville for 9 years and I have loved it. The town has a lot of attractions that you can go to including The Amazeum, Crystal Bridges, and the Downtown Square. The Bentonville Square is probably one of my favorite places in Bentonville. Bentonville is really family friendly and is super safe. Something about Bentonville that I don't like is the nightlife, there barely is any. Other than there not being a nightlife Bentonville is a great place to live!
I've lived in Bentonville, AR all my life and it is one of the best place to raise a family and it also has a great public school system.
I have lived in Bentonville for the last 16 years and I have thoroughly enjoyed living here. From Farmer's Markets to Crystal Bridges to Bike Trails there is always something to do. The new additions to our town such as the Amazeum make our town more of a 'tourist stop', but it still feels like a small little town where everyone knows each other. I love living in Bentonville and I'm sure you would too.
I have never feared for my safety in this town once.
Bentonville is truly a continuously blossoming town.
There is absolutely no major crimes in the past 9 years that I have lived here. The police respond immediately to any emergency.
It's a really amazing place because there is no major crime and the neighbors are really friendly. There is no segregation and the police department is across the main street in the case of emergencies.