Bensenville Reviews

Bensenville has a lot to offer. Bensenville has many opportunies for the future. The people who live in Bensenville are all friendly.
Bensenville is a nice comfortable area, glad we moved here, because its quiet, i love the access to different stores near my home. And many times i can go for a walk at night, without alot of noise. I love how the city takes good care of the property and the people in it
I like that the neighborhood is overall safe, quiet, and family oriented. There are parks with a running path, grills, and gazebos available to enjoy with the family. There are grocery stores that are walking distance including a Mariano's, Jewel, and dollar tree. I particularly enjoy the centralized location of Bensenville because we are only about 20-30 minutes away from downtown Chicago, but we are also 5-10 minutes away from O'Hare airport. As a commuter student it is also ideal area because the metra is also walking distance. During the 4th of July, there is always a parade and the whole event is family oriented with flags and treats for kids. This is a great place to raise a family.
Review Bensenville
I have lived in Bensenville for my entire life. I feel there is a lot of diversity here and there are a lot of good people. The cops are friendly and work hard to keep everyone feeling safe. never have I been afraid to walk outside my house, down the street or at the local park. there are plenty small parks and playgrounds and many churches of different religions in Bensenville. It really is a family friendly and oriented town. I would like to see more volunteer opportunities throughout the town to get more people involved in our own society.
Bensenville is a city of about 19k people, although there are things that may happen comparisons to Chicago as in violence and such, that happens everywhere and cannot be controlled. Extending the O'hare expansion the planes fly over about every 10 minutes, and is disruptive but disregarding that the city is well. Parks, and school and public transportation is at good distances. People aren't rude from my perspective, but I have lived there 25 years and haven;t had any issues
This town is not really a dangerous place to live in. There has been no crimes that has happened in my neighborhood.
My family and I would like to move into a different town because the house prices in this town and other towns around this area are really expensive. Although, we are unable to I order for my brother to finish high school.
the neighborhood is very friendly
There isn't a high crime rate
Safety is okay, there is always going to be crime where ever one goes.
I think people will never be contempt with what they have or where they live. So if I had to chose where to live, I'll chose my area again. I see a lot of businesses/restaurants opening in the future.
Police is always around makes me feel safe and secure.
If I had the choice to live here again or live somewhere else, I would be okay with choosing to live here again. Bensenville is an older looking town. But it seems to be catching up to the other towns near us. I know this town will become a better town for our next generations to come. Because there is construction being done at Fenton High School, and the Bensenville Community Library; there are also more restaurants and grocery stores opening up. Bensenville is a nice area; it has really good schools(which I have gone to), there are good grocery stores, nice village events, and there's a very nice library here too. It is sometimes a friendly town but sometimes a grouchy town. But I believe that is definitely how it is in every town. Bensenville could be better. I see it getting better and improving little by little.
great community that supports and contributes to the all being of society
Bensenville is one of the good suburbs that I live in. The homes, though mostly single-family homes with few bedrooms, are well-maintained, and its residents are generally friendly. Even though its population is small, Bensenville has plenty of restaurants, stores and services offering the same quality as Chicago.
Most people in the community recognize one another
Can walk at night without worrying.
Review Bensenville
Most people one would encounter are friendly
Provide good service, especially to those in need.
Plenty of different varieties of food chains.