1. Suburb of Dallas, TX

Benbrook Reviews

I love Benbrook! It is a small town next to Fort Worth, Texas (where I live) that is very safe and full of friendly and attentive people. I love going to the Benbrook library, as well as the Benbrook lake when I am in town. I have a lot of fun with my family and feel at home when I am there. I would definitely consider moving to this town, in order to live a more quiet and peaceful life than the one I have here in Fort Worth. Overall, my experience in Benbrook has been great and I would recommend people to not only visit, but to move here as well, if they desire simple, stress-free, country-style living.
Benbrook, TX is a very nice and affordable area to live in. The only downside is the amount of time it takes to get to the city.
It is a pretty safe place to live and crime is low
It is an overall pretty calm place
Right across the street were not so nice and safe apartments, but they recently got bought up and is doing a nice job on making them look better and because there weren't really good, cops are always around to make sure everything is good and safe. For the 2 years I've been here I have had no problems with crime and I feel really safe.
we are currently right behind a creek where there is a trail many people walk, run, and bike on. Right behind that the vity is building a whole new shopping center with new apartments, so with the new things going in, the price of my housing complex is going up. for me that is great because we bought it for really cheap, and it continually going up as well.
The safety here is good.
I enjoy Fort Worth. There is so much to do here. The only thing I dont like is the heat.
very safe community with a large police presence.
Great community with many good people. Economy is good in this area and there is lots of new development
Since Benbrook is so small, it's easy for the police officers and medical services to arrive quickly once called. When driving, there's always a cop working 5 miles of the next one, keeping Benbrook secure and safe on the roads as well.
Benbrook always feels like home because of its small tight community. There are always new businesses and restaurants opening up to help your travel to a grocery store or food. Everybody knows everybody, and you can't go anywhere without seeing someone you know. It's perfectly located on the outside of Fort Worth so there's only a small commute to the nearest city for events and entertainment.
This is a very low crime area. The crime here is usually small or petty, usually non-violent.
It's busy for a small town but offers a comfortable lifestyle. It isn't a very glamorous or extravagant or even a beautiful place but most of the neighborhoods are good for kids and it's a good place to retire. I would consider coming back here eventually.
The people here are great. All over Texas people are kind and warmhearted, but in benbrook, life is safe and pleasant. Law enforcement is abundant and there is little to no crime. I feel very safe and happy in this atmosphere along with many others.
Its a very quiet and calm place. I believe that any person would love this area. However for me, it was a little bit too quiet, but in general the people are nice and kind.
There are many small lakes, trails, and bridges to walk over. Its perfect for walking your dog, walking, bike riding and enjoying the beautiful scenery.
I cant really give my input, as I am not very involved.
Since I've lived here , I have not heard of any crimes going on.
The houses in this area are awesome! there are different builds and colors but its not unpleasant. Its fun to walk around admiring the neighbors houses.