Belvidere Reviews

Belvidere is a calm town. It is beautifully kept. The police are very quick and are very knowing about what heppens in the town.
I have lived in Belvidere for a little over two years. I love the downtown area, it has an old time feeling. The community has a lot of activities and I have feel safe when I am out and about.
I have lived in Belvidere since I was 5 years old, it is a very quite place for the most part and there is really nothing to do.
Review Belvidere
I love living in Belvidere so much I plan to raise my daughter here. I feel very safe as nothing really happens here. The schools are amazing and the police make us all feel very safe
I like that its a small town and that walmart is where people go when we are bored. I would change the gas prices and the crime rate.
Like the area it is very kid friendly. There are a lot of stores near we're we can do all our shopping. The town always has events going on, especially for kids. Housing is affordable.
Belvidere has a very diverse population that has businesses, restaurants, activities, and community events that are fun and filled with new culturals.
This is a classic growing American town, not a huge city, but not a tiny pin on the map you can drive through without noticing. While it's not the perfect place to live, it makes a good effort at giving the residents a place to make their lives fun.
The crime rate is low
The homes range in style and years when built
The community is pet friendly, and kid friendly.
There isn't much crime around where I live. Some police officers live in the area, and have been seen driving around the area.
Rockford is notorious for crime. shootings murders
Belvidere is a great small town. Its by Rockford.
I live in one of the newly built subdivisions so my area is somewhat okay. There are people that don't about what there house looks like. When you get towards the center of the town the houses get more of and worn down. The up keep on some houses are very needy.
I for see a lot of people moving out of Belvidere as it is getting a little to over populated and schools aren't the best. If i lived here with children they only way they would go to school is if i sent them to private school.
Im thankful we don't have as high as the crime rate as rockford but being so close there is a lot of crime that goes on in-between rockford and Belvidere since they are only 12 minutes apart.
Review Belvidere
I currently see a lot of people migrating somewhere other than Belvidere. Are crime rates have gone up and the school district are no longer the best but i will admit they re better than rockford. Every school in Belvidere is over crowed and corrupt with horrible authority. School should not be treated like jail and no one should be there to hold your hand.
The area is good in the way of housing. Most houses here, from the look of it, are about 15-20 years old. Not to many abandoned proprieties, maybe one or two that you can tell from looking at them, but a decent looking neighborhood.
The community holds many events throughout the year, and it feels like they so try and get people out to the events and enjoy the community.