Beltsville Reviews

Overall score of Beltsville is average. It is a small town and we are right on the front of rout 1 so easy access of food is easy to find. We have Costco, Aldis, and there are minutes away from each other.
I like the fact that everything is close as far as grocery stores, restaurants, and metro transportation. The only thing I would change about Beltsville is to have more recreational things for teenagers and young adults to do.
i have lived in Beltsville for 4 year it is a small town and it is a great neighborhood. It's very close by to the high way (495 $ the 95). It's about 25 mins. from Washington. D.C. There is public transportation. It's a very safe neighborhood.
Review Beltsville
Beltsville, MD is a great community to live in. People are friendly, and the community is growing and flourishing with new building developments.
In Beltsville, we have natural Agriculture where we buy fresh vegetables and fruits and experience safety in the street.
I liked Beltsville because of its diversity, but sometimes I saw too many people of this certain race.
I have never heard of a crime reported in my neighborhood.
Beltsville is peaceful, quiet, and crime free.
I've had to walk alone to and from by bus stop for 3 years during high school. There were times that it was very dark in the morning and it was a decent 5 to 10 minute walk but despite that, I never felt threatened or afraid. Not even when grown men would pass me. They often even said "Good morning" as I passed.
I've lived in this are all my life and I can honestly say it's a decent place to live. I've never felt threatened to walk down the street by myself and everyone is relatively kind.
It is alright so far.
Its ok, but the public transportation needs to improve.
I have never encountered any type of crime in my area, but there have probably been a few cases in other parts of the area. It is very safe on my street and that allows me to sleep great at night.
I love this area, it's is in the middle of various areas I constantly find myself going to. It's very safe and I haven't really had any issues here. I would definitely chose to live here all over again if I had the choice.
There are a lot of houses on the market and some have sat for some time. I wished there was a HOA fee everyone paid to help keep peoples lawn/ front yard well maintained and more sidewalks around the area were installed.
A lot of people keep to themselves.
Although the area is not the best, there is very little crime that occurs. I don't feel unsafe in the area.
Review Beltsville
The area has changed over the years. I am looking to move in the next year are so.
Living in this area is great & the people are actually very friendly and kind. I have high hopes for this neighborhood in the future as well.
When i first came here it was horrible i could not speak no English. So at the beginning i did not like it at all my neighbor. I was changing my standard of life to a better quality of life. The different between where i live now and where i come from is that where i came from we know everybody name in the neighborhood is the U.S you got lucky if you know the names of your neighbor i am speaking fact. In the future for this area i seen the same pretty much at less we got more jobs or business people for a better quality of life.