Belton Reviews

Growing small town. Quite neighborhoods, good schools, and friendly people. Great BBQ places. Close to Ft. Hood, Harker heights, and not to far from Austin.
Belton is a college town with a great community. It's between two larger towns which gives it a lot of fun and opportunity for activities. It's also next to a lake for fun outdoor recreation.
I love the small town feel of Belton. Everyone here is extremely friendly and always willing to help. There are a ton of amazing places to eat, all with a good atmosphere and even better food. I would like to see more things to do in Belton.
Review Belton
Belton is a small rural town but it is growing. It is very personable. It is definitely a place where people know your name. It has a very low crime rate, awesome schools and lovely neighborhoods.
I like it's a small town. The teachers in the schools care and has a great college there also. They need my things to do for kids. It needs to be built up. There needs to be some business so they town can make more money.
Belton has a beautiful lake and great scenery for the outdoor type. The small town feel set right between Waco and Austin give residents plenty of options for food and entertainment.
BeltonISD is the best school system in the area. The middle schools and high schools offer many courses that are not available in other area school districts. Middle schoolers are able to take high school math courses up to Geometry, high school Spanish 1 and high school Art. They are also able to take many Pre-AP courses. High school students get to choose between traditional high school and New Tech high school. Both high schools offer dual credit programs with nearby colleges. Speaking of colleges, Belton is a college town servicing the students at the University of Mary Hardin Baylor (UMHB). Downtown is full of small shops and cafes. Belton is the county seat and the home of the Bell county museum. There are many jobs available in Belton, from entry level jobs to warehouse work to professorships and jobs in the medical field. There are lots of choices for whatever you want to do.
I love belton. I have been here for about 10 years and it is a beautiful and fun town. It's not to big and not to small and there are so many things to do.
This is such a unique town. Everyone is extremely friendly. I feel safe and at home here. It is not big, but it is a beautiful town. You can see and feel the history when you drive through Belton streets. The town also has all these unique beautiful little shops anyone would love.
I had my high school state championship golf bag and clubs stolen from my locked truck. The only time I left them in my car. Too much theft at my university.
Small, quiet, and safe environment to live in especially attending school. Not many activists in Belton, however there are arcades, movie theater, malls, etc. around Belton.
It was good place to raise children. The schools are good and if your child has special needs they work with you for the child's' benefit. I really enjoy Belton.
Belton was home for me. It was a gentle and happy place to grow up, and provided a mixture of nature and urban environments to grow up.
I grew up in this town there are some fun things to do. There are two lakes to go to during the summer. they have boat rentals and many lakeside parks. They have nature trails, down town they have great places to ear with a small town feel in a fairly good sized town. they only thing I would say could improve is some of the areas downtown are a little run down and not so great to look at.
Belton is an awesome little town between Waco and Austin. It is unique because it is simultaneously a retirement community and a college town. This feature makes for unique experiences and a variety of in-town services. For a small town, Belton has a plethora of restaurants and activities. I definitely enjoy living here.
Belton is a beautiful place to live. It is a small town so everything is close and convenient. However, it is less than an hour away from Austin which has everything you can imagine. The city does a great job with local parks and trails to encourage people to enjoy being outside. I'm so glad I chose Belton as my place to live.
I love Belton, Texas. It is a big enough town to have an university, but also has that small town feeling. Everyone around is always so nice and polite. Most of the restaurants there are locally owned and operated. That is one of my favorite things I love about Belton. One thing I would change about Belton is there is no night life. Although the University of Mary Hardin Baylor is there, there is virtually nothing to do at nighttime.
Review Belton
Country , lots of land, cowboys and cow girls, farms. Everyone smiles when you walk by them. Everyone is friendly. What would i change? I would've brought a home the if i have known how it was there when i first moved here. Schools are the best. Diversity of every kind but still become a cow boy or cow girl. football is the game everyone watches for schools and at the Belton expo-center is where everything happens, the rodeo, big sells and such.
I have no safety concerns
Excellent community, very family oriented.