Beloit Reviews

I have been in Beloit for 3 months now and I have found it rather calming and peaceful compared to where I am originally from. It is less congested and the people are nicer.
I have lived in Beloit for 10 years. The thing i would want beloit to change is to have more stuff to do in the city because thats the reason why our kids in the city is getting in so much trouble.
Beloit has a lot to offer, if you know where to look. It's a melting pot of all types of people from different places, ages, ethnicities and abilities. The city sometimes has crime issues, but overall it is a safe and welcoming place to live.
Review Beloit
Like any town, there are good parts and there are bad parts. I am fortunate to live in a safe neighborhood. However, there are major drug problems within this town. Furthermore,
I really love the diversity that Beloit has too offer. It tends to get a bad rep but I am happy living here
The city has worked diligently to beautify Beloit and make it a place that people want to reside. We have several large companies based in and around Beloit, so many opportunities for jobs. And the downtown area is one of the best in the state. People come from all over for our Farmer's Market every Saturday spring - fall. There is a great music atmosphere with Fridays in the Park and Music at Harry's Place in the summer, bars that have karaoke and live bands, and several large music festivals within a close drive.
I like the small town feel and the community's togetherness. Some bad parts exist, like most cities. Hendrick's investments have certainly helped the local businesses and economy. Having such a reputable college also helps.
The town is nice and cute but I would feel safer if the town was not known for its unsafeness. Also, it would be better to have more dining options around campus.
Beloit is located in Southern Wisconsin, right next Illinois . It is a very small town. It has a population of 36,000 people. Public schools here are very good. The population is very diverse; there are Blacks, Whites, Latinos, Asians. The neighborhood is very safe, except you can hear gun once since a while. There are plenty of job opportunities. The view is good, a lot of parks. It snows a lot in winter.
The town of Beloit is a quiet little town, right next to the Illinois state line. There are some beautiful places to visit, but also some run down areas as well. One of its most redeeming factors is Beloit College, which is both beautiful and an amazing school. Downtown Beloit has a lot of mom and pop type store, which are very lovely and the owners are fairly friendly.
What I loved about Beloit is the support and the community. Honestly it's very easy to get along with everyone. But no matter who you are and where you are from, there will always be opportunities for all people here. I've seen multiple people in my high school (who were transfers etc.) that have been nothing less than welcomed. That's just what this community is, it's very welcoming and honestly I couldn't see myself growing up in any other city besides Beloit. Here you can establish bonds and friendships that can never be broken and the best part of living here is knowing that you will always be a part of something positive. No matter what others think of it. You will always be involved some way some how.
For a medium-sized city, Beloit still has a small-town feel. Because of this, most people are friendly, but I've met many middle-aged to older adults who have some biased or prejudicial beliefs because they have not ventured out of this county for most of their adult lives. I do love the farmers market. There are many nice, small businesses in the downtown area. The annual lighted Christmas parade is nice. Many of the teachers hired into this school district do not have much experience, which can be positive or negative, depending on the teacher. It is helpful that Beloit is located near the interstate, with convenient commutes to Madison and Milwaukee, WI and to Rockford, Il because there are not many jobs nearby. Unfortunately, Beloit has been an economically depressed area for some time now.
Beloit is a great town. Social media only puts out the negative the past few years. Don't get me wrong every town has its own negatives, but Beloits is put out a lot based on what people hear. I lived in Beloit for seven years now. I loved the high school. They have AP classes and a lot of other classes that will transfer to college to help high schoolers get a head in college while still in high school. Which I did. I enjoy walking around down town. It has some amazing little shops and the view down there is amazing. I've had a great experience living in Beloit. I enjoy it so much that i bought a house close to Beloit College so I can easily walk downtown whenever I wanted to.
The city of Beloit has many ethnicities and races and offers many free family friendly activities. The city fights for its people and encourages diversity and academic excellence
Beloit is such a wonderful city. Although it has a bad reputation, I have never wished to live anywhere else. The people are friendly, the high school is wonderful, and the teachers often go above and beyond their duties.
Beloit is a very diverse, opportunity-filled, and community orientated town. I have lived in Beloit for over 10 years and my education has taken place here from elementary to high school leading to my college. Beloit school systems are very diverse and this has changed my horizons in a positive way. Just because we are different from one another does not mean that the situation is negative. The diversity has taught me we can all learn from each other. The Beloit community is very involved in making Beloit a better place by offering several programs that allows students to put in community service hours and make Beloit a better place.
For the most part Beloit is very safe and secure there are possibly a few bad areas if I can say but mostly everything is very safe.
Review Beloit
The atmosphere in the area is phenomenal and I would highly recommend a visit and possibly full time living. Everyone here is really friendly and welcoming, there are so many fun activities to do all the time.
There is not much to do in this city. The amount of building and industry has gone up a lot in the last 5 years and is bringing more and more people to Beloit. Some parts of Beloit are heavy with crime but most parts are safe. It is small enough to not be packed with people everywhere you go and large enough to have all necessities and luxuries.
Its ok I guess. Don't love nor hate it. That is all.