Bellflower Reviews

I've lived in Bellflower for 16 years. I love the small town feel of Bellflower, but I would like to see more support of our local small businesses.
The city is slowly developing with buildings being built and redone. The people are very nice,but there are a lot of crimes committed in downtown Bellflower.
Bellflower is a pretty calm city. Like any other town, there are parts of Bellflower that could use improvement. I would like there to be more activities for its residents. Nightlife is very limited here.
Review Bellflower
We Moved here five years ago and has been a good place to raise my children. There are local shops and good restaurants near by.
Diverse city offering a vibrant culture and history. Would definitely recommend moving to the city of bellflower. You will not regret it
Currently living in Bellflower. Nice community. Would like to see more kid friendly area for the children to visit.
Bellflower is a wonderful city. It is full of nice restaurants and bars in the Bellflower district as well as family friendly parks and recreation areas.
One thing that I like about Bellflower is that it is nice and peaceful. The neighbors are friendly and it is a good community to raise your children. Nothing really happens in Bellflower, illegal/crime wise. It is very quiet and the surroundings throughout the city just makes you feel like you are at home. The environment here is fairly easy to adapt to.
Areas by Lakewood and Cerritos can be a nice place to live. There isn't too much going on and overall enjoyed the stay there.
I enjoyed growing up and living in Bellflower. I have lived in different parts of Bellflower throughout my life and have had few negative experiences. The close proximity to major cities like Long Beach and Los Angeles was another aspect of living in Bellflower that I enjoyed.
Bellflower is a city full of life and diversity. Offering many different opportunities to meet new people whether that be through high school sporting events, downtown eateries or even a local youth event at a nearby park. I have lived in Bellflower all 23 years of my life and I have no problem calling this city my home. I played little league baseball for 10 years of my life for the city of Bellflower as well as OCJAAF football for the Bellflower Broncos and in doing so I met many lifelong friends as well as learned some life sculpting lessons. The city has much to offer seeing as how it is closely surrounded by other popular cities within a 2-5 mile radius such as the peaceful cities of Lakewood and the more popular cities of Paramount and Long Beach. I recommend Bellflower for a family of any size or for a single person looking for something new.
Bellflower is a very diverse community and it has a lot of job opportunities for anyone that is looking. What I love about Bellflower is that its very family friendly and cost of living is not that expensive so, if anybody considers moving than you should consider Bellflower.
I love my small city within the big one. People are friendly, they have nice parks for small children. They have recently added a dog park, which we enjoy. They have worked hard to make Bellflower Blvd, into a place to be on Friday nights. If you are ever in the area, you simply must stop by Fronk's restaurant for atmosphere and good food. All summer long they have concerts on Bellflower blvd free for all, and once a year they do a great car show. The Parks have plenty of programs for all age groups. There is a reason Bellflower is the "friendly" city.
Bellfower is a city with diversity. The school that my children attend is a Blue Ribon school. The real estate is within range. The city roads are operable. There are a couple of parks for my children to play in and feel safe. However, there is one park on Lakewood and Cedar that are always occupied by some homeless and other people that posses danger to our children.
I have lived here for 10 years that is basically half of my life ! The city has treated me well, never do you hear that anything crazy is happening or that someone got shot. Its very peaceful and quite nice honestly. If you and Youre family are planning to move around these areas you should ! great place for kids to grown up , nice school, and also very nice parks with after school activites !
I like the community I live in, we have a small courthouse and sheriff substation which I believe make it a bit safer, but the sheriff substation can use a bit of better customer service skills. We also have a lot of mom and pop store on Bellflower Blvd. that as just great, you can find anything from sewing classes to card trading, to martial arts. There's an awesome outdoor workout equipment and track at Simms Park which is also pretty awesome, shows that the city cares about the communities health and well-being.
Recently the city beautified the bus benches and added an "x" crosswalk at a major intersection on Bellflower Blvd but the city, more like a ton, has nothing in it. The malls, movie theaters, and good dining places are all in the surrounding cities. However, Bellflower is perfectly situated in between three major freeways so traveling is no problem
Review Bellflower
I've been in the area for 5 years now, and mostly like it. Bellflower has it's charms, but is pretty boring. It's location in proximity to the freeways is fantastic, so getting places is easy! Not far from theaters and a few major malls and many restaurants.
Bellflower is a typically quiet neighborhood. I have lived in bellflower for over 10 years and its quite safe. The surrounding cities are also very peaceful.
I like that Bellflower is surrounded by many shopping centers with many options of where to shop. I really enjoy the community events in the summer and during the holidays. I would like to see a cleaner city. I feel the city can do a better job with trash pick up around the neighborhood. Also, the nightlife for young adults can improve. Many young adults travel to other cities for their fun. How about something closer to home?