Bellevue Reviews

Great place, but homes are EXPENSIVE!! OBTW, the politics are WAY left of center. We've lived here 26 years, but it's about time to reap the profit on our home and move to the country.
Safe place to live with lots of jobs. The bad part would be the weather. It rains almost everyday. I would highly recommend since some of the biggest companies are here such as Microsoft and Amazon!
Bellevue is a beautiful city located in the greater Seattle area. Bellevue is often given the nickname of "city in a park" and this is well earned. Bellevue has some of the best public parks and gardens of any city I have ever been to. In terms of public services Bellevue is unmatched, with amazing public schools, a dedicated police department, and a plethora of youth services, Bellevue is the perfect place to live. The only pitfall people encounter in Bellevue is the housing prices, it may be difficult for lower income individuals to secure affordable living near the city center, but cheaper housing options can be found nearby, with short commute times.
Review Bellevue
It is a beautiful city with a pretty view, that's what it means in French anyways. Nice and quiet. But for a kid who's attracted to city life it can be boring. The art scene is lacking, you have to go to Seattle to find the exciting stuff. It's more conservative, so if you're a liberal you feel out of place.
Being born and raised in Bellevue, and being the first generation in the United States has been a pleasure. The opportunity and education that was given was fulfilling. The environment is very green and everyone's friendly and welcoming. The safety in the city was very comfortable for bussing at a young age and growing up and being outside at a young age was never a problem. If the northwest weather is to your liking, then this city is great for a peaceful friendly place at a price.
The thing I love most abut Bellevue is that it is a growing city but it doesn't always feel like your are deep in the heart of one. there are trees everywhere you look and plenty of trails and nature around you.
I am a High School Student at Sammamish High School. I have enjoyed going to school in the BSD. Bellevue is a very diverse comunity with people here from all walks of life.
I grew up here. It's a nice city. There are tons of parks and things to do. The public schools are really good.
Bellevue is very safe and nice. I love how the people are welcoming. The mall is very clean and there are many stores to shop at. Bellevue has become a city that is independent and easy to remain in.
I love the City of Bellevue. It is relatively safe, although recently the number of breakins around my neighborhood has increased. I have heard that the real estate market is very tough if you're looking to buy because houses are so hot right now. The public high schools have good reputations.
I enjoy living downtown. It allows me to walk everywhere, which is great because traffic can be very frustrating.
Bellevue is a great place to live. I was personally born in Overlake and have gotten the privilege to continue residing on the Eastside for my entire 26 years of living so far and it has been wonderful.

There are a lot of great resources, good people, awesome food, and an opportunity for a AMAZING education. The police officers are kind of A-Holes, but if you're doing the right thing you don't really need to worry about them.

The Bellevue School District is the best rated district in Washington State. They have a great sports program, and a wonderful curriculum. I feel honored to reside in Bellevue, WA and will continue to live here until I find somewhere better.
This is not only a beautiful city but also a high tech city full of opportunities. I like to study and work in Bellevue a lot.
Great school district. Close to Seattle. Lots of trails and parks. Bellevue Square shopping. Lots of restaurants.
The place is very high-tech. It's not a cheap place to live but there's been an abundance of culture here that's popped up in the last decade or so.
I like all the different places that are available for food choices. I also like the schools that are in the area.
Heavily wooded, safe, friendly neighborhood with plenty of options for food and entertainment. Only disclaimer would be that to live fruitfully in this city, you will definitely need a car.
Review Bellevue
Bellevue is a great place to live and is very conveniently located. It is in between Seattle, Kirkland, Issaquah, Renton, and all the cities further away. It is very safe and has a school district with schools that routinely place in the top 200 in the country. It is also very safe with an extremely low homicide rate, and very low crime rate in general. It also contains a relatively diverse population. One bad thing, however, is the increasingly worsening congestion on both the local roads, and the freeways, particularly with the new express lane added on I-405.
This suburb/city is very diverse. It is a safe and relaxed environment with many family friendly neighborhoods. There are many k-12 schools in the area and a college with a strong curriculum.
It's a very safe neighborhood and good living condition. Bellevue Square with nightlife entertainment. Good for kids and adults. Cost of living is 42% higher than Washington average living cost.