Bellaire Reviews

I love living in this Neighborhood! Its very close to the Galleria, Greenway Plaza and West University. There are nearby parks and plenty of places to eat!
Bellaire is a very lovely area to live having great Public school like Bellaire High, Long Gene, Kipp, Harmony and many more.It has a huge diverse population Family friendly,different languages different cultures with smiling faces. Transportation system is very reliable. Big grocery stores, Banks and businesses are on the four corners. Harris Health system's clinics and hospitals are just near bye .Cost of living is very reasonable and low. but real state Market is high due Bellaire art of diversity ,safety and job opportunities
Bellaire is such a great place to live. Everyone is super friendly and it is a very family-oriented neighborhood. The houses are really nice, and range from small and affordable to large and more on the expensive side. Each house is unique and do not all look the same as if they would in the suburbs. There are many good schools in the neighborhood such as Horn Elementary, Pin Oak middle school, Bellaire High school, Episcopal, etc. There are also tons of parks and places to walk your dogs if you have any. Bellaire is a very safe neighborhood with a great police department. I have lived in bellaire for 14 years and have always felt like I've lived in a safe neighborhood. If you're trying to find a place in Houston to live, definitely consider Bellaire!
Review Bellaire
Very nice neighborhood! I live walking distance from three parks and a pool, yet it feels closed off enough to feel like a small community. Wide bike lanes and active community involvement.
Bellaire is a great area to raise a family! Good neighborhoods, great restaurants, and lots of shopping within half an hour of driving.
Bellaire has been a wonderful place to grow up. Right outside of Houston, people get the best of both worlds, a homey, warm neighborhood experience as well as being part and close to the very busy and fast-moving city of Houston.
I love the environment. Its a great place to hang out, has many diversity, and is a great district for eating.
I love the small town feel of Bellaire. The community is amazing and the people too. I enjoy the local businesses that are family owned. The schools are great too.
I was born and raised in the city of Bellaire, Texas. Through these past 16 years, I've thoroughly enjoyed my living experience here. As I look to the future and move onto college, I have begun to notice more about this place and have been able to cherish it more. I would say the best part of it is definitely the community. All my neighbors are all so welcoming, friendly, and open. I remember when I was small, we'd always have block parties.
Pretty safe, except for 2/3 break-ins in the last year. The police is very vigilant and helpful.
Close to Houston, far away enough to be secluded and "suburbia" enough. Only 20 minutes away from Houston. Friendly neighborhood and people. Great schools
I love the overall atmosphere. I feel safe in this part of town. We are very close to the medical center, which is a big plus for our family. And we have a wide variety of shopping and dining experiences within minutes of our home. The neighbors are somewhat diverse in political, religious and ethnic backgrounds, but we are able to be good friends. I love living here.
Quality of housing is great. In some areas the cost is very expensive.
The area is located in the city so not much nature. But there are nice parks and a lot of activities that have a close driving distance.
There is very little crime, and whenever there is it is small crimes like kids stealing calculators. The police are everywhere.
It gets very humid. Also weather changes a lot from sunny to rainy in seconds. Sometimes it will be warm in the winter and freezing the next day.
There are so many options for food and drink. The quality of the food is also great.
Review Bellaire
TO get a job, one needs a lot of experience, so it is hard for inexperienced unemployed people to get a job.
There is a diverse set of stores to shop at that provide anything that I need.