Belen Reviews

The change I would like to see in Belen is I would like a hospital built. They have been talking of building one for years and nothing has happened. Our community will greatly benefit from an increase in options for healthcare and a hospital would be a good start.
I have always lived here. I just wish the job market would make a change for the better. It is hard to find a job here, especially one that isn't a minimum wage food/store position.
The area is very small and secluded. There are hardly any new businesses opening. There are a bunch of gangster looking, or homeless people always walking around.
Review Belen
Little towns come with little problems.
I like that one minute it is sunny and super hot around 80° and then one minute later it's snowing or raining while it's still sunny! It is so funny.
There isn't a big variety of jobs here unless you have collage degrees or you know someone that can help you get into a job, we are a little town.
I absolutely love sonic! Mc Donalds sweet tea are great also! Not going to mention the convince of 79cent cokes at a corner store here.
Belen has to many dollar store and not much activities to do, other then that I love it here.