1. Town in Arkansas

Beebe Reviews

Beebe is a small, but good town. It is a friendly atmosphere with a good public school system. It has pee wee basketball, football, baseball, and soccer. Beebe also has a college that is easy to get into to and is easy to get a scholarship for. While there is not many jobs here, it is located just about 30 mins from little rock and other places that will have more jobs.
Beebe Arkansas is a small family town. Great schools and town people. Low cost of living and great location near the city.
Beebe, AR is truly the perfect dream home town. We do have the 3 stop lights now and our mail never comes at the same time. Friday nights thought, the entire community comes out to support our boys in their games. We have boys who get full rides to college because of how good they are. What the school doesn't know is what kinda stalk those boys come from and how they are cheered by their community their entire life. Definitely a Dream Home Town!
There are plenty of nice houses at a good price.
The neighbors and community are amazing.
I've only heard of 2 small crimes in this town.
Its great and I love the whole city and school.
Very low crime, barely hear of any.
It is a great small town to raise children; however, not much here.
There's not much to do in town, however it is easy to make friends and go a town over to go to movies, shopping, skating or bowling. The people are great and it's a nice small town to be in.
It is great here. Nice people, great atmosphere. I could live here forever. very quiet. no crimes. this place is growing by the second and I know in the future its going to be even better than it is now!
This is Arkansas, you have to be prepared for anything. I think the only thing that no one spends too much time on is the pothole problem. I do not understand the concept of four season.
I've been living here since May and I still don't feel welcome.
Beebe isn't really around any forests or state parks or anything like that. It's just there.
I'm not a fan of the small town. There really isn't anything to do here. I wouldn't choose to live here again.
I don't know what the crime rate is in Beebe, but nothing bad seems to have happened. However, that will not convince me to go out at night by myself.
Most of the local business here are flea markets. They're everywhere.
One of the roads into Beebe is awful. It's like no one has bothered to fix it up in maybe ten or more years. There's always going to be people who speed. There's always going to be drunk driving. Most of the accidents happen on the interstate though.
Everything is fast food! We've only been to one restaurant that has a vegetarian menu. The fast food here is kind of gross. Especially the Taco Bell/Gas Station.
There are a lot of old homes here and some of the neighborhoods are sketchy. I live in a trailer. It's nice.