Bedford Heights Reviews

The school system is great. The school buses pick up the children in front of their home or apartment. There are many activities for children and adults.
I moved from Cleveland to Bedford heights with my mom August 2006. We moved here in search of a better environment for living and schooling. I attended and graduated from bedford high school and the experience has molded me into the person that I am today.
I have lived in Bedford Heights most of my life. I love the community. Everyone keeps their property looking well. I would put more of our tax dollars towards the school systems. Funding our school programs with be a must.
Review Bedford Heights
It is a well maintained city. One thing that I want to see change is more vitality and stores return to the city.
The neighborhood I live in is very nice. It is racially diverse. The are restaurants, a beautiful community center, an outdoor pool and a nice library. There is a nice park with a waterfall. You can walk places and not be harmed even at night. The teachers are good and always willing to help.
I spent the majority of my childhood in the public school system of this area. A lot of students grew up together, so generally people's families know each other. Even though it's generally a pretty quiet neighborhood, it's slowly aging.
I grew up in Bedford Heights and graduated from school there. I moved away shortly after graduation, only to find myself moving back to my old neighborhood. This is a great area to live and raise a family. The neighborhoods are very well kept, the streets are clean, and there are many neighborhood activities.
Bedford Heights is a friendly city near shopping and Parks. There's a lot of things to do in the city.
the police are visible and constantly patrolling
The area has been safe and productive
A lot of abandoned buildings and properties near where I live. It's not the worst I've seen.
I haven't felt like this is a community. It's pretty pet/family friendly though. A lot of festivals go on during the summer where you can bring family, not pets though.
I don't really feel all that safe where I live. Crime rates aren't the best here. I see police occasionally.
Too many big dogs and schools were bad
Not afraid to be out after dark
Living in Bedford Ohio is okay. Its nothing bad but it also could be better. I have been living here my whole life so I am okay with It.
Speaking when I lived in Bedford Heights, I always loved to go to their library. They have the best resources available. The neighborhood was good and the nature was excellent.
Review Bedford Heights
The area I live in is on the fence for me. Overall the quality of life is low, but the things to do and see and the people all make the rating a bit higher. I wish the schools were closer to where I am, though.
the job market is fine. most places here but majority of people I know work in different cites like solon.
the businesses in the area are good for people that don't live around here.