Bayonne Reviews

It's a pretty family-friendly town! The nightlife is lacking and for the most part, everything closes pretty early.
I have been working in Bayonne for the past 4 years. I have learned to love this small suburb. Especially the Lafante way and Bayonne Crossing area. They are revamping this area at a fast pace. Also, come check Little Food Cafe near the Bayonne Bridge area; Friendly staff and good food. Word of advice: Parking is limited.
I like that Bayonne is a community that is willing to pitch and help for those in need. I have lived here all my life and can honestly say it is a great community.
Review Bayonne
Great that it is so close to the city, literally just a train ride away from the path. The public high school could use some work, a lot of fights break out and it isn't the best place to be. Overall it is a very homey town, everyone knows everyone.
Safe and clean neighborhood
Transportation
Stores
Diversity
I was born and raised in Bayonne. It is a quiet town thirty minutes away from New York City. Bayonne has amazing parks. Bayonne has a good school system and there are a lot of jobs.
Bayonne is a small town located in New Jersey state. It is actually close Jersey city. I have lived here for three years since I moved from jersey city. Bayonne is a nice city because it is small so, everything is close I do not have to drive long distance to do my shopping or to go to any office. There are few people living on it which makes it quiet. There are enough lots and parking where to park families'cars.Moreover, there are a good schools and daycare for children.The most important thing is the high safety provided by police department. The city of Bayonne is really cleaner than Jersey city, but still need to be more clean.
Even though Bayonne nice and quiet, but there are few things that needs to be updated such as jobs offers and high educations.
I was born and raised here. I love my family and the friends I have made over the years. There are several cute and fund businesses, such as Perk Up Cafe. I love that you could walk anywhere, since the city is only three miles long. There is access to NYC, which is a hugh bonus since I can now go there with my friends. However, the city is very over populated and there is very little parking. People oftentimes keep their head down if you walk by them. I would prefer that the townspeople are kinder and would smile more. I also believe that the houses are too close together and everyone is overlapping. I believe the education system needs some revamping, though I am beyond grateful for the education i received from Bayonne High School. I had phenomenal teachers and brilliant classmates. I hope that each time I visit my family here, something has improved.
Very quiet-area
Wonderful neighborhood
Safe place to live and to work
Very quiet place to study
Relaxing place with wonderful and full of greens which can give you a push to start your day
It's a quiet little town where everything is accessible very easily by car. The city is easy to get to through the lightrail trains. However the activities present in town are very few so you would be seeing yourself leaving to Hoboken or jersey city for entertainment. Great place to raise a family. Rents a little on the high end.
Good place to raise my kids until recently. Crime is on the rise, residents do not take pride in their community anymore.
I have lived in Bayonne for about 20 years now. It's a quiet little town located very close to NYC. Very convenient for commuters. That fact that is so close to NYC, makes Bayonne a nice place to live however Bayonne needs to invest more on education. With would be great to have some nice places to shop to as well. Bayonne lacks of nice coffee shops and gourmet restaurants. It has a beautiful waterfront that apparently, it's going to be redesigned. Bayonne also has a interesting history and beautiful library.
I have lived in Bayonne since I was 14 I am now 47 I love this place. It is pretty safe . I like to school system.
one of the smallest cities in New jersey . you can call it a town if you want. all its streets are parallel to each other named alphabetically, Avenue A, B, Kennedy, C, Broadway, E , And Avenue F then one major high way which connects two states ( New York and New Jersey). The small town consists of 64 crossed streets. the city over looks the river and to Manhattan, New York City. you can see the empire state, Statue of liberty; as a matter of fact, Bayonne is 10 minutes away from the Statue of Liberty Park where you have access to the Ferry and to the ticket office where you can book your ticket to get inside the statue of liberty.
Bayonne has great places for food from different cultures. there are major supermarkets accessible by transportation. parking there is fun.
nice and decent neighbor hood . very safe , cops are always in the streets in their cars .
This town is great to raise children. The public schools are very good! It is a small town not to far from NYC, but because it is so small everyone knows each other and the police are on top of everything that happens within the city. My children are very happy there and I would definitely purchase a home within the next 5 years.
It was excellent! Neighbors are friendly but you still have to watch out for sneaky and nosy neighbors. Overall the parks, streets, library and local bars are awesome!
I spent my whole life in Bayonne and enjoyed every minute of it. I love that there's plenty of places to go that's walkable distance. The park is a pleasant place to sit, walk, run, etc. There are plenty of nice places to order or go out to eat. There are also many shops and stores to shop at around town. The schools are good, the people you meet in them become long time friends. There are some issues many citizens have with the local government but overall it isn't a bad place.
Review Bayonne
Bayonne is a relatively quiet place. Aside from the growing obvious drug problem that we see in this very small town. I think it would help if people had more things to do in town. Instead, children drink and smoke at parks and houses at all hours of the night.
I like living here, the crime rate is good and its a nice place overall. I have been here for about 3 years now and it has been a good experience.
I had to get out of New Jersey asap! As soon as i graduated high school i left and i never plan to live back there again. Its terrifying walking the streets of Bayonne. You hear so many shooting incidents and robberies and break ins and it made me very scared at the age of 16. I have actually heard actual gun shots when i was 9 years old walking at night with my mother (thought it was fireworks until i saw the news the next morning, yikes). I dont like the people there they make me feel let down and disappointed because everyone has so much potential but a good majority of people there will NOT strive for the best in life. They strive for the drugs, the weapons, and the unimportant negative things and it makes me sad. The whole town is poorly kept, disgusting houses, different smells on every block, nasty looks directed toward u every where u go, bed bugs in every house hold. Its like no one there WANTS to live healthy and clean. Snow cant stay white for whole day here. Teachers, employees, neighbors, families, animals, etc are all gross and mean and trust me Ive experienced it all. Ive lived here since i was 5 years old and now that im 18 and i have left for college out of state (im sure u can guess why) i want to say i am not proud to call this my "hometown" or even "home". I hope someone can make a change in that poor city, something needs to be done in there but no one there cares about their own well being enough to even try for change. the atmosphere is gray and full of negativity. I could only see the town growing in population (for some strange reason) but it wont change in any other way.