Bay St. Louis Reviews

Great little city with some cool people, good food and music. Great place to go for a small vacation or just a time off for the weekend.
Bay St. Louis is a town in Mississippi with a population of 11,918. Bay St. Louis is in Hancock County. Living in Bay St. Louis offers residents a suburban feel and most residents own their homes. Many young professionals and retirees live in Bay St. Louis and residents tend to lean conservative. The public schools in Bay St. Louis are above average.
Best town to live in and raise a family but the out of towners move there is bring a crappy attitude I wish casino and the outsiders would move away it was alot better Before casino
Start Your Review of Bay St. Louis
Bay Saint Louis is a small coastal town in Mississippi with a big personality to match. It was devastated by Hurricane Katrina in 2005 and by the grace of volunteers and resiliency, the community came back stronger than before. Bay Saint Louis is the ideal place to raise a family, as it is a safe community. Take a stroll down Main Street and you will find why "the Bay" has charm: shops, restaurants, nightlife, and friendly people! Prefer the water? Grab a pole or rent a canoe and get on the water! There is also a casino for those who want to try their luck!
Wonderful kind friend people. willing to help others no matter what. Amazing vibe! cute little town!
Bay st louis is a nice town with wonderful people. We all try to help each other. when you feel comfortable thats when you know its nice. you are also close to everything all stores and restraunts
I love living in Bay St. Louis. It is my home and a place I am proud to raise my children. People are friendly and caring. It has a small town feel. Businesses are growing. Above all else I love living just a few minutes from the beach. It is amazing to take a leisurely drive down the beach and take in all the sights that God granted us with.
I like the historical setting of The Old Town Bay st. Louis Downtown. What needs Improvement is more attractions and and productive family entertainment.
The police are always around to help us. We never really have any crime here. Like i said it is a very loving and happy area.
This place I call home is where I am happy. Everyone here is so kind and loving. It is so small that you know everyone. There is just no place I would rather be.
The town isn't interesting, but I love my friends.
I prefer rain and no shine.
Not too many jobs of variety or quality.
There are attractions, but they are not my type.
Mississippi has the worst health.
There isn't much public service.
Nothing here is too bad; they are all average.
Start Your Review of Bay St. Louis
I have no real opinion about this issue.
It's not my type of community.
It's an okay place, but I would rather away.