Bay Shore Reviews

Bay Shore is a small, quaint town which has everything you need including super markets and entertainment, but if you can't find it you can always go to a town within 20-30 minutes from the town.
Going up in bay shore was great, the schools were great and had a lot of opportunities. What I would like to change is to be able to have more affordable programs for young children and teen.
I've lived in Bay Shore my entire life and I can easily say that my experience here is one to remember. Living within 10 minutes of the Ocean beaches allowed me to always have something to do during hot summer days. The people of Bay Shore are all wonderful as well, you could walk down the street and everyone seems to know each other giving it a small town vibe without it actually being a small town. I've met some of the most important people in my life in this town who have helped me through some pretty tough times. I fully expect to come back and give my children the same experience that I had here in Bay Shore.
Review Bay Shore
I like bayshore because it has a diverse community. The economic state would be middle class. It seems like a safe and friendly neighborhood.
Bay Shore is a tranquil town, easy to navigate and family friendly. There is always something to do especially at night. Multiple parks and entertainment centers. Night life is fun and people is respectful.
Been here for 8 years. Couldn't be happier with the diversity and awesome schools. The cost of living is higher than we would like but it's NY state living. Unfortunately we will be likely to move further south once the children have all graduated but it's a lovely place to live in general.
There's never really been any crimes on this neighborhood
In this neighborhood there are all types of people and for the most part we live happily next to each other wothout any problems. It's a lovely neighborhood we have block party's and tend to enjoy other events on this neighborhood.
Typical for the makeup of this town
I've lived here all my life and it keeps getting better.
The prevalence of crime appears to be increasing. There have been several shootings in a nearby complex within the past couple of months. I genuinely feel safe, however I wish there was a way to decrease the violence and burglaries.
Unfortunately, crime in the area appears to be getting worse. People do not seem to be taking care of their properties as well as they used to. Bay Shore is a very great town, however I would like to move out of my specific area.
I have heard that in neighboorhoods in BayShore there are serious crimes but thank God not in mine
The area is quiet and neighboors are friendly.
Bay Shore overall isn't very exciting.
I grew up in this amazing town that provided one of the best education I seen. The side of town that I live in is predominately white but as for the school system there is an incredible amount of diversity. The atmosphere of the town is suburban yet has a busy and upbeat feeling that surges throughout the town. If I could do it all over again, I would choose to grow up here because it's a relatively close-knit town that makes it point of duty to take care of its own especially during those horrible hurricanes seasons that affect us from time to time.
I'm a minor so I'm not entirely sure how to answer this question but I live down the road from a level 2 trauma center hospital and that makes me feel safe.
Review Bay Shore
There is some crime in some areas but the police respond quickly and keep the public safe.
I love living in Bay Shore. There is such a strong community aspect and it's very homey and loving.
The four seasons are amazing. The falls are beautiful and the springs are fantastically peaceful. The winters are cold and the summers are hot but I wouldn't trade the four seasons for anything in the world.