Bay Shore Reviews

the envoirenment, the violence. Great place to live, or to invest in. Really affordable especially the north side of bay shore. How ever as you go more south it gets safer, the more north u go the cheaper how ever a little bit more unsafe. BEautiful spots and if you find the right spot you can also have a great public school. Very diverse so you can meet all different types of humans. Wonderful spots and very close markets , malls and etc. Its also close to melville where there are a lot of jobs and not too far from the city. Access to many wonderfull private and also non private beaches. Also has a bay area which connects to the ocean.
Bay Shore is an awesome neighborhood with a community that is very involved with locals and tourists alike. The schools are excellent and the town has many locations for youth, elderly and family activities. There are many restaurants, bars, parks, beaches and areas of entertainment. The crime is low and is a very safe town on long island with a supportive local law enforcement. It is a diverse community with many opportunities for newcomers.
Bay Shore is an amazing suburb with lots of community areas and events. The area is generally safe and the people are often friendly and inviting. Not too far from Bay Shore are Long Island beaches which can be enjoyed, as well as a plethora of restaurants and bustling activity centers. The schools are fantastic as well, some of the best on Long Island. The only criticism I can levy on Bay Shore is the price of homes that are increasing -- however, the region remains diverse and Bay Shore is not only a place for wealthy people.
Review Bay Shore
Love the downtown Main Street area. So many new delicious restaurants! ...and it is by the water. So pretty!
Bay Shore is a great town with a diverse population. It is quiet, safe and perfect for anybody looking to settle down, start a family etc. The school system is fantastic which explain why so many intelligent students come from Bay Shore. Bay Shore is perfect for anyone who wants to settle down in the suburb.
Bay shore living has been a great experience, I lived here since i was 12, and now im a adult. I go shopping at the nearby westfield mall occasionally with my grandma. We live in a white dutch colonial and the birds are always singings. The environment is nice and safe. For the overall experience I no complaints we live a nice, simple and peaceful life.
Bay Shore is a great town. I grew up here and built wonderful memories. While the town is not too small, it is small enough to remember most of your classmate's first and last names because of attending in most cases k-12 together. This is a great place for education in a friendly diverse setting. Bay Shore has many different sides. I live on the North Side (north of sunrise highway). West Bay Shore has very big homes, and beautiful communities. The town of Brightwaters also has beautiful homes, and is considered Bay Shore school district.
Bay Shore is a small, quaint town which has everything you need including super markets and entertainment, but if you can't find it you can always go to a town within 20-30 minutes from the town.
Going up in bay shore was great, the schools were great and had a lot of opportunities. What I would like to change is to be able to have more affordable programs for young children and teen.
I've lived in Bay Shore my entire life and I can easily say that my experience here is one to remember. Living within 10 minutes of the Ocean beaches allowed me to always have something to do during hot summer days. The people of Bay Shore are all wonderful as well, you could walk down the street and everyone seems to know each other giving it a small town vibe without it actually being a small town. I've met some of the most important people in my life in this town who have helped me through some pretty tough times. I fully expect to come back and give my children the same experience that I had here in Bay Shore.
I like bayshore because it has a diverse community. The economic state would be middle class. It seems like a safe and friendly neighborhood.
Bay Shore is a tranquil town, easy to navigate and family friendly. There is always something to do especially at night. Multiple parks and entertainment centers. Night life is fun and people is respectful.
Been here for 8 years. Couldn't be happier with the diversity and awesome schools. The cost of living is higher than we would like but it's NY state living. Unfortunately we will be likely to move further south once the children have all graduated but it's a lovely place to live in general.
There's never really been any crimes on this neighborhood
In this neighborhood there are all types of people and for the most part we live happily next to each other wothout any problems. It's a lovely neighborhood we have block party's and tend to enjoy other events on this neighborhood.
Typical for the makeup of this town
I've lived here all my life and it keeps getting better.
Review Bay Shore
The prevalence of crime appears to be increasing. There have been several shootings in a nearby complex within the past couple of months. I genuinely feel safe, however I wish there was a way to decrease the violence and burglaries.
Unfortunately, crime in the area appears to be getting worse. People do not seem to be taking care of their properties as well as they used to. Bay Shore is a very great town, however I would like to move out of my specific area.
I have heard that in neighboorhoods in BayShore there are serious crimes but thank God not in mine