Battle Creek Reviews

Trees, lots of trees. I worked at the Department of Veterans Affairs for 25 years and am disabled. Their are many museums, and theaters in the area. July fourth is the Ballon Festival, were people come from all over the world to participate.
We are the cereal city as Kelloggs, and Post cereal are made here in town. We have the largest breakfast table in April. For adult entertainment there is also the Firekeepers Casino.
What I like about Battle Creek is that it has many historic buildings, and also that they are updating a lot of the area with new architecture and also that they are trying to make the appearance more modern as the times are. I also like that there are many things that can be done in the area and multiple extra circular activities for families and children.
Battle creek was built as cereal city because it's where Post and Kellogg Cereal is made. everyday the town is filled with the smell of fresh baked cereals. there are schools and housing sections that were built by these companies. Now there is a Casino that is attempting to be a big part of the town by sponsoring events and opening up private small businesses. In all reality though the casino has shut down more businesses than what it has opened.
Review Battle Creek
I like Battle Creek because its a small town with a lot of opportunities. the cost of living is not bad compare to other towns. i wish their were more entertainment in battle creek to have fun
We moved here 10 years ago. Since than this has become home, it is friendly family environment. My teenage sons go to Lakeview High School, which is an amazing high school.
Battle Creek has grown since being away, there is more variety than when I was growing up here. There are nice sites to see and things to do with little effort to find them.
I love the diversity and community! Battle Creek is very family friendly. There are many events along with local organizations and various parks. I love that there is always something to do!
Battle Creek is overall a good place. Its a great location because it is found in the middle of many great places to go like grand rapids, Lansing, and Detroit. Though it does not have much of a night life it is definitely good for its outdoors activities. Plenty of parks and trails to walk on. School systems are okay but could be better. I believe Battle creek is surely family friendly in most areas.
It is a family friendly city with things to do for all ages. I felt it has a lot to offer as far as dining and did not feel afraid to go out and enjoy the city. There are larger cities located within a short driving distance to add to the entertainment.
It is a very diverse town. I enjoy the variety of businesses and I would like to see more updates within the town buildings. Also a higher standard of cleanliness in public areas would be more welcoming.
What I like about Battle Creek is the Christmas light show downtown. What I would like to see change soon is more things for young people to do.
I've lived in this town since I was seven years old. It has its ups and downs but over all has a great community. Its a historic city with historic sites. Plus this is the town your bowl of Kellogg's cereal came from.
I thoroughly enjoy living in this location of Battle Creek, the school systems are great! The local college is convenient and you have everything you need considering the size of the town. I would like to see more family friendly places to take children to. The town of Battle Creek is not very kid friendly, unlike what it use to be in the 1980's - early 90's.
Battle Creek is a misunderstood city. Judged for the bad things that the bad people do but when you live here, when you are apart of the community you learn there is so much more. Battle Creek is and bigger city with small town morals. I have lived here for all 23 years of my life, traveled to many different states and countries and no matter where I go my heart always stays here. It's where my home is.
I like how close everything is in town and we are not far from major cities like Kalamazoo, Grand Rapids, Detroit and Lansing. I would like to see the neighborhood improve, crime rates and drugs to decrease.
I moved to Battle Creek when I was thirteen years old and now (at age nineteen) I intend on moving out of Battle Creek. I would say that my experience there was alright, but there isn't much to do unless you want to go to the YMCA or bowling.
I like being able to smell the factories making cereal everyday. I like being able to watch the parades that they have down town. One thing that I wish would change would be the road commission plowing the back roads in the winter.
Review Battle Creek
Battle Creek is a city in michigan that makes cereal. Thats the best part. I have loved living here but it just seems so small now.
There are many rough neighborhoods in town along with many nice neighborhoods. You could almost say it's a mini Detroit, but not as bad.
A place to have all types of fun variety from downtown life, to outdoors life, there is a little something for all types of people to enjoy.