Baraboo Reviews

Baraboo is situated a very convenient distance from major highway systems allowing easy travel to areas including Madison, Milwaukee, Chicago and the Twin Cities. Baraboo is also home to the most visited state park in Wisconsin, beautiful Devil's Lake. The town offers a wide diversity of outdoor activities, shopping opportunities, historic tours as well as well-rated restaurants and bars. Entertainment is not hard to come by, as Baraboo is home to the AL Ringling Circus Museum and is just a 10 minute drive to attractions in the Wisconsin Dells.
Baraboo is a beautiful small town with tons of natural beauty. I definitely recommend to visit or raise a family in!
I came over from Vietnam to Baraboo, WI when I was ten-years-old. It was an entirely different experience for me. At that time, I wasn't able to speak any English; therefore, I was very scared of everything. I thought that I wouldn't be able to live in America, let alone Baraboo, WI. But I was very lucky to have met many people, and they all have helped me to become the person that I am today. The people in Baraboo have welcomed me with open arms and have made me fallen in love with the city and the people. It's so great that I now called Baraboo is my second home and America is my second homeland to Vietnam. I love that fact that I have two homes and two countries. Baraboo is a small town, and it's a great place to live and grow up for anyone.
Review Baraboo
There are parts of town with nice housing, but more of the town was average to below average housing.
There is a vibrant downtown district with many unique shops to the area.
There are a number of jobs that are available around here based off the tourism industry but they are low level with few opportunities to move up.