Bangor Reviews

It's a small, quiet town. It doesn't have much to offer for entertainment, but other cities near by do.
Generally safer and more inviting than the rest of the Bay City area. Not much for outdoors enthusiasts, but there is a rail trail system that encompasses most of the Great Lakes Bay region. The Bay City State Park is a place I often visit to walk, bike or jog. The majority of the township is residential and your average establishments- grocery stores, car sales lots, churches and fast food- but most of the homes are very well kept and most of the natives are friendly, educated and/or hard working people.
Police are visible and quick to respond when called. Larceny is high, last year my brother's bike was stolen out of our garage.
Review Bangor
I live in the community of Bangor but because the school district here isn't very progressive, when I was in the 2nd grade my parents transfered me to a school district close to us, South Haven Schools. I continue to attend at South Haven and will graduate from South Haven also. Many members of the community are very poor and many do not work. I will not return to live here after college graduation. My parents live here but both work in other cities nearby.
The crime rate of Bangor, MI is somewhat low. As a resident you rarely hear anything about crime here. I feel safe in Bangor. Police are always driving around the streets. It is easy to track them down when needed. I don't have any concerns.
The area in which I stay is quiet. It's a great place for kids. There is rarely a dangerous situation here. If there were more stores and people I would love to stay here and build up a family.
I enjoy living in the house I'm in. Nice and cozy
It's friendly, but I wish there were more people
I'd say it's a great crime and safety area
Like I've said before, I enjoy the fact that it's a quiet and friendly area, but I'm a young guy that still wants to get up and do things. This area is not that type of area that I enjoy. Maybe when I get older and aren't able to do the things I do today.