Baltimore Reviews

Baltimore is a city of great diversity. There is never a shortage of things to do. There is the Aquarium, the Harbor, the city itself, and if you love sports you have the Orioles and Ravens games to go to.
I've been living in Baltimore for 22 years and I can honestly say, that Baltimore is very interactive, just to much crime and violence.
One thing I love about Baltimore is the history that it has here. I love my city and the different things you can experience here. Some of the areas in the city are amazing and you can meet amazing people. The most important people in my life I met growing up here.
Review Baltimore
My experience in Baltimore was somewhat pleasant. I enjoyed speaking with the people on the streets. However, the housing and schools are terrible.
THIS IS AN AWESOME PLACE TO LIVE! IT HAS MANY PLACES THAT ARE FAMILY ORIENTED AND BEAUTIFUL LANDSCAPES. I WOULD RECOMMEND LIVING HERE TO ANYONE THAT I KNOW FOR THESE PURPOSES AND MORE! THE COST OF LIVING IS FAIR FOR MOST AND THEY HAVE PEOPLE THAT CAN ASSIST OTHERS IF THEY CANNOT AFFORD TO LIVE AT AN AVERAGE COST.
It was where I was born back in nineteen sixty three. I wish there was better mass transit. It is pretty dirty around where I live. I think they should have more prison inmates clean up around the city more. I also believe that if they made people have to clean up when they get caught littering. I also think they should enforce the hands free cell phone use in cars more i.e. stiffer penalties, like suspended license or even weekend jail time, just to make a point. I do like the fact that I live right near light rail, which can get me downtown in just a matter a minutes. A lot quicker than a car and then you have to look and pay for a safe parking spot.
Baltimore is a good place for young professionals. There are several clubs geared toward this group such as kayaking and social sports clubs. However, if you are interested in starting a family or currently have young school children Baltimore City may not be the place for you. The City's public school system is less than adequate. Baltimore is also a nice place to visit as there are several great places to explore.
While I like Baltimore, I feel that there are some social changes that could be made to make the area more appealing and safer for families.
Baltimore is a small town masquerading as big city. Baltimore, also know as Charm City, is filled with infinite charms. These charms include the diverse neighborhoods filled where you can discover intimate art galleries, amazing food, and even more interesting are the people. There are great walking paths where yo can always embark on new adventures. The city is filled with such complexity, you can be in the most lovely neighborhood with large single family homes, large trees, beautiful flowers, homes built with amazing craftsman ship and two blocks down you're walking in the hood. I love that the city doesn't lose it authenticity of Resilience
I love Baltimore because it's where I was born and raised, but I can acknowledge that I have had some pretty bad experiences here. They're areas that are very territorial and unsafe like in most cities, but in Baltimore all you have to do is make a wrong turn and there's a fifty percent chance you could end up in a rough neighborhood. It's not all bad here though, It's called charm city for a reason. The positive people who I met in this city definitely made me have a very healthy outlook on things. Though small, Baltimore definitely provide a diversity and welcomeness from the good people that are here.
Baltimore is very poor city with not a lot of opportunities to create a safe, healthy environment for the youth.
There are areas in the city that you should not venture out to. There are also areas that are very friendly. The areas around the colleges are pro students. There are a lot of food places and shopping areas that very close together. The inner harbor is also a great place to hang out and enjoy with friends. Overall it's a fine experience.
I was born and raised in Baltimore, MD. Me personally I ready to leave Baltimore I have been here 22 years and feel as though there is nothing left to stay for. But for a new comer it could be plenty here for you.
Baltimore is a beautiful city when in certain areas. Many neighborhoods are plagued with poverty and violence.The crime rate is at times alarming. I think that Baltimore could become a better city if we all came together to live in peace and harmony.
The one thing I like about Baltimore city is that everything is walking distance. you really do not need a car. The one thing I hate is the crime.
Baltimore is not what it use to be. It would be great if Baltimore can stop the violence. Baltimore has lots of historic monuments that everyone can learn from since it's so close to the capitol of Washington DC.
Overall, Baltimore is a great city with great people. We struggle as any other city but we fix our problems together.
Review Baltimore
Baltimore city is deteriorating , the murder rate has increase and it is very scary place to raise a child.
Baltimore is a fantastic place to live and is full of culture. There is always something fringe happening such as arts performances, burlesque or theater. There is a large music scene and the people who live here are passionate and committed to the city. Unfortunately, there are some high crime and high poverty neighborhoods.
It is a student city due to Johns Hopkins. Some areas are unsafe and one has to be careful at night. Harbor area is scenic.