Azusa Reviews

Azusa is a great city. It has everything you can look for in a small city from movies to parks and well connection with the Gold Line that can take you to further cities to explore.
I love how friendly Azusa is! I moved here as an outsider to Southern California, and was immediately welcomed into the community. I appreciate the effort this city puts into keeping itself environmentally conscious. That is a big deal to me. I am grateful that the mayor puts time and energy into knowing the people of his city.
Azusa is a city with great community. However, due to the lack of funds and safety there are many areas in which it could improve. The public schools are struggling financial causing many setbacks for the children and the school has a whole. The city has a high crime rate ranging from shootings, many robberies, reports of rape and molestation. It is not a city in which one could comfortably walk around the streets.
Review Azusa
Its a great area to live in. Your close to everything you need schools, shops, movie theaters, and restaurants. Also your close to major freeways and the gold line has now arrived.
I moved to Azusa from Whittier when I was a young girl. I was less than thrilled to say the least. However, I've met welcoming and warm people, I'm about to graduate from what I believe to be a great high school with many opportunities that I took advantage of. I believe the Azusa lifestyle has shaped me into the person I am today, and I will always take this with me wherever I may be.
I lived in Azus a for 17 years and it still been great played baseball for my city and made plenty of friends. The people are very friendly and nice and don't have to worry about violence
Azusa is an overall okay city. Some of the neighborhoods are definitely nicer than others, but construction for shopping has picked up in recent years. The public schools are terrible, however!
Azusa is definetely a growing community. Business is coming in which is good for the community because it brings in jobs. The housing market is also booming.
Azusa is a good city and I have been living here for 15 years. There are many places and schools to explore.
This city may not seem much, but it has many restaurants and locations to hang out, so there is enough to do. The weather is amazing and it is usually a great day to be outside. It is in just the best location because most attractions are at a fairly small distance like, Disneyland, the mountains, the beach and other places like Knott's Berry Farm and Six Flags.
Azusa is a small city with people who know eachother. We have great programs but there have been many incidents with violence lately. There are a lot of gangs i think and our schools are not updated so it prevents people who live in the city from attending schools in the city.
Azusa is a very friendly community. The community should spend time to clean up a bit and make things better. In the area near Azusa Pacific University it is nice and well made.
Azusa is full of surprises. By this I mean you never know what is going to happen and whether or not it's going to be a good day or a great day. Azusa is home to the mighty Aztecs of Azusa High School, someone rich and famous from Azusa High School is Lizette Salis a professional female golfer who had he chance because of the great Azusa. Azusa has many Mexican restraunts and such that keep the entire city festive. Azusa has amazing people, and beautiful women.
Azusa is a place where everybody knows everybody. Everybody gets along and growing up here has given me a lot of close friendships. Azusa has also given me the opportunity to grow as a student and athlete with its various athletic programs and great schools I was able to grow up as a student athlete. There are also great places to eat in Azusa and also there a lot of fun activities to do with friends and family. There are places like skyzone which is a trampoline park and there are dinner places like Dennys or Bambinos. Overall Azusa is a great community.
i like azusa cause it is a nice city to live in there are really cool and nice people. i have made alot of friends in this city and i really love it here. i have been raised her most of my life.
As a resident from Azusa, who has been living here for the past 17 years i can rate my overall experience in Azusa as it being decent. Although crimes have been a bit frequent i feel safe due to our police officers concerns of the community.
Azusa does not have many social places, many leave the city to find entertainment. It a good place for families because it is such a small city.
Review Azusa
Azusa is a small city but with a very close knit community. Everyone in this small town knows each other from a work place, a meeting in a store, a school, etc. Nothing is ever overpriced and work opportunities are always available upon asking. A lot of the best food, parks, retail stores can easily be found here and many of people's favorite places reside in Azusa. The city does have a pressing issue with littering and vandalism but all around is a great tight knit city.
Azusa is a great city. There is a lot of diversity in the community. THE community members are caring and helpful.
Ive been living in Azusa since i was a child. I love it. For me its a perfect city. I love the weather and just everything about it. I live in between the schools an elementary, a middle school, and a high school. I love it because all the schools are walking distance from where i live. Azusa is an over all a perfect city for me.