Austintown Reviews

I LIKE THE FAMILY ATMOSPHERE AND I WOULD CHANGE THE OPEN ENROLLMENT PROCESS. AUSTINTOWN IS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE BUT WITH THE INCREASED AMOUNT OF PEOPLE FROM THE RURAL AREA IT MAKES IT DIFFICULT FOR RESIDENTS TO MAINTAIN THE CLOSE SENSE OF COMMUNITY .
It is my concern that drugs in this area is a major concern.
I would love to explore new things and places.
Review Austintown
A lot of crime, but not too crazy.
It's not the best, but not the worst.
I wish there was less crime in the area.
I love living in the Youngstown area.
Housing is very affordable in Youngstown, Ohio. There is a variety of homes to choose from in good communities. Homes in the area are well kept and have great gardens and landscape designs. The streets are quiet without much traffic as well.
The community in the area is very friendly. Neighbors are always willing to lend a helping hand if needed.
Crime has always been an issue in Youngstown as long as I can remember. Police are visible in the area. There is a number of shootings every year but the police always catches the criminal. I feel safe in Youngstown and I have never had a personal problem with crime in the area.
I personally enjoy living in Youngstown. It has a large variety of people and cultures all over the city. Youngstown is pasionite of art and music. Down town Youngstown has many options for a night on the town. It has really improved over the years that I have lived here.

One of the best parts of Youngstown is mill creek park. I take my dogs hiking in mill creek park three times a week. It has beautiful nature trails and ponds. I also go to play tennis in the large wick recreation center where there is many opertunities to get exercise.

I have lived in Youngstown my entire life and I plan to stay here for the rest of it.
The community is extremely family and pet friendly.
The quality of housing in this area is quite good, especially compared to other areas close to where I live.
The police in the area I live in are clearly visible and make a clear presence. Their presence makes me feel safe while traveling from place to place during the day. The visibility of police in this area, I feel, help to make our area safer. I have very little concerns about living in this area.
I find the area that I grew up in to be very enjoyable. There was much to do such as visit Mill Creek Park. I can not imagine growing up any where else. Even though it was not quite up to me at the time, I would still choose, if I had the choice, to grow up here again.
The area is relatively safe, and well kept. I would choose to live here again if I could do it all over again.
This is a pretty average suburban place to live. No natural disasters or anything eventful
Review Austintown
This is a smaller town, and there are few "hotspots" (like popular restaurants) where people congregate. The city of Youngstown has notoriously poor public schooling, but it may have improved since I have attended. A typical Midwestern town, most of the people I see out and about are middle age to older.
Attractions in this area are historical and just about average.
Transportation is what to be expected in a rual/suburan area.