Aucilla Reviews

The public services seem to get trees and stuff that fall in the road, but it might take them a little while.
There are only two things about this area that I love and that is the people are great and I am not crowded with neighbors.
Most of the people grew up in the area, but they are all friendly and welcoming.
Review Aucilla
The public services don't seem the best, but I live outside of the city.
There is not a lot of crime in this area that I know about.
There are not buses or airports in this town, but there are a lot of highways.
There is not much to do in this town. People usually leave the town to go do something.
Most of the people in this area are black. They are very happy and friendly people for the most part.
There are a couple of fast-food restaurants that are average quality, some restaurants like the McDonalds is very poor quality.
The housing in this area is great. Most of the properties are at least a half an acre so there is plenty of space, it does not feel crowded.
Most of the jobs in this area are minimum wage jobs. I could not afford to live on my own in even a cheap apartment and that includes if I were to get overtime every week.
I can get a lot of what I need in this area, but not everything. I pay more for items then I would at a store like Wal-Mart.
There is a lot of nature in this area and for the most part it the forests and rivers seem to be clean.