Aubrey Reviews

Aubrey is a very small city. If you want to go somewhere really nice or even to the movies you'll find yourself going to Fort Worth instead. It's still growing however and one of the downsides is all the construction going on around the town. However whenever all the building in the town stops Aubrey should be a great place to be.
I love living in Aubrey. It's small enough to be personable, yet close enough to the city for easy access to whatever you might need. It's growing fast, and soon it will be a big city itself.
The community life is great in Aubrey. Everybody knows everybody, and you can feel the loving nature of the town as soon as you take the exit for it from the main highway. No matter if you're on main street or on the back roads, the country feel always makes you feel like you're at home, and you could spend the rest of your life there.
Review Aubrey
It is a great town. You get a small town feel. I have lived here for 20 years and have seen it grow so much.
What I love about Aubrey are the wide open spaces. The area is very modernized and has very clean, smooth roads but at the same time has a southern, country feel. The reason it's not a 5 is because my family isn't near! :)
We do not have any crime in our town. Most people are familiar with each other. Crime is not popular in our small town.
My town is very small, I have lived here my whole life. I do however love living here. I enjoy the people and the community and the fact we all come together to make it a better place to live. There are downfalls of it being small and not offering as many jobs. We do however have great schools, and our teachers are there to help students be successful. I would live here my entire life if that was something I decided to do. I see our town growing even larger, and offering more to the people who live in it.
There are a lot of housing developments available to choose from, with a lot more on their way too.
Since I didn't go to any grade school in this community it is hard to really say.
I have not actually seen or heard of any crimes committed in this area.
I have lived here for most of my life but I went to grade school in a different town.
The only think we have to worry about are tornados and thunderstorms in my area, I feel really safe here.
There are a lot of food places where I live but there's kny two places that are open 24 hours a day, I believe that there is one bar here and no clubbing/dancing areas.
There isn't many higher paying jobs mainly fast food and grocery jobs but it's not bad.
I live in a small town so there's a lot of businesses owned by people who live in the area and even though we don't have a lot of big stores, it's growing more and more each day. It's good to have the businesses we do right now.