Attleboro Reviews

Attleboro is a cultural melting pot but could use some updating. There are activities that are family friendly as well as for the young single adult. It is also within a good distance to both Boston and Providence.
Attleboro is my hometown. I have always felt safe walking around and running at night. I felt I took advantage of all the opportunites my high school had to offer and that that prepared me for college.
Attleboro is busy and has a park/zoo for the kids to go to on hot days. They have a variety of different restaurants to choose from when you want to go to dinner and it is located near the highway. We have a movie theater within a 10 mile radius and we have a mall up the road from the theater as well. I do not like Attleboros' streets due to all the potholes and one ways. This causes a lot of backed up traffic and chaos because people have a tendency to go the wrong way.
Review Attleboro
Attleboro is a city unlike Boston, it has less crime. The city is in the suburbs but has a city status. The city has new schools and the school system is good. I enjoy living here. I am from Boston and would not consider living there. Attleboro is a family oriented city and people are pretty friendly.
Attleboro is a medium sized suburb in Massachusetts about 5 minutes from the RI border. It's a historic town with a mixed work force of blue and white collar workers alike. It's a very affordable town to live in, and many residents live here to commute up to Boston for work. We have a commuter rail right in the heart of the city, making public transportation easy to access. There's lots of restaurants and local shops in the center of town, many that have been around for decades. Our restaurants here boast delicious yet affordable fare and there is a cuisine for everyone, from Italian to Mexican, Japanese to Latin American. I love Attleboro because it's a quiet, safe town and it's got everything I need here! Restaurants, local shopping, big box store shopping , doctors, dentists, a local hospital, and the commuter rail! I've lived here for 4 years, previously I was a Rhode Islander, born and raised, but Massachusetts has my heart, and Attleboro is my home.
Attleboro is a great place in between lil' Rhody and the city Boston. You are close to the highway and conveniently located near the Emerald Square Mall and Patriot Place, yes home of the New England Patriots!
Great town. I moved here 6 months ago and my only complaint is that there are alot of forks in the road. It is a really great town with lots to do and nice people.
My husband and I both grew up in North Attleboro. After buying a home in Attleboro in 2006 I was worried about raising a family here, but 11 years and 3 kids later I have to say I absolutely love this city! Mayor Dumas has done a phenomenal job restoring our parks and rec department, our teachers and schools are superb, the roads and infrastructure are well maintained, there are so many wonderful restaurants and family activities, and so many of the residents have become some of our closest friends. I can't say enough wonderful things about this city and I look forward to many more happy years here.
One thing I like about Attleboro is how quiet it is There is not a lot of noises even during rush hour. Something that Attleboro can improve on it the local buses. The buses do not run often and they also do not run on weekends. Everything in Attleboro is too far for it to be considered walking distance. A trip to the convenience can easily take two and a half hours, including the roughly two hours of walking.
I like that Attleboro is always evolving and changing for the better. The winter festival is a great way to reach out to families in the city.
I have lived all over New England as well as MAss. With my experience attleboro has been the best area we have been to. It is the cleanest area i have lived. there is always community games and activities going on in town and in the schools. it is also a great place to raise children!
I like that Attleboro is located close to Rte 495 and Rte 95. We have easy access to shopping and close to a variety of jobs.
Attleboro is a hub town: it is conveniently located in the middle of everything. It is near Boston, very close to providence, and reasonably close to New York.
I purchased my first home (a condo/duplex) in Attleboro, attempting to live below my means and dedicate myself to my career by moving nearby. Although I was pleased considering proximity to highways and the commuter rail, I was quickly disgusted by the overall culture in my neighborhood and even while out running errands in town. Everyone I've come into contact with is rude and loud, the streets are constant chaos, the neighborhoods look like dumps, and the approach to raising children is like none I've ever seen (non stop screaming, blocking traffic, damaging property, tantrums if ever told no.) It's a hassle to leave the house and take a quick necessary run to the pharmacy or grocery store. This town is trashy and filled with rude, ignorant, uneducated, selfish, and hostile residents. This is coming from a long term resident of NH, previously born and raised in the Midwest. I'll be taking the financial burden within a year after my home purchase to sell immediately.
I love living in Attleboro, especially on a dead end. It is very quiet and peaceful here and the neighbors are so friendly.
Attleboro is a city in Bristol County, Massachusetts, United States. It was once known as "The Jewelry Capital of the World" for its many jewelry manufacturers. According to the 2010 census, Attleboro had a population of 43,593 in 2010.

What I like about Attleboro is its transportation facilities options. The city is home to two MBTA commuter rail stations: one in the downtown area and the other in the South Attleboro district, near the Rhode Island border. Attleboro and Taunton are both served by the Greater Attleboro Taunton Regional Transit Authority, or GATRA, which provides bus transit between the two cities and the surrounding regions.

As for education in the city, the elementary and middle school systems are great. However, the high school guidance counselors tend not to care about their students. High school cared much more about their athletics not on helping their students to be succeed to enter better colleges. Hope this changes for better over the upcoming years.
Attleboro is a town that makes you feel like you are right at home, even if you've traveled from other states and wished to see something new. I've lived in Attleboro for about 6 years, and its definitely a place where you can raise a family and know that you'll be safe. As well as that Boston is only an hour away, and providence is about 12 minutes from the town. I would highly recommend coming to Attleboro for the restaurants and local gatherings.
Review Attleboro
I love Attleboro because there are many areas that make the city feel rural in the parks and woody areas. The people are friendly and helpful. I think an item that could be improved is the support from the city of public education so that children have the excellence in education they deserve.
Honestly, I don't know much about this, and cannot review housing.
There is a lot of community events going on here. From the many schools to the many sports leagues, people are active. While it may not be extraordinary, there is a lot that goes on here.