1. Town in New Jersey

Atlantic City Reviews

What I Loce about Atlantic City is the attractions and historic sights. There are many historical areas and it even has its own TV shoe called Boardwalk Empire wilhich basically gives a rundown on how the city shaped itself to be a nationwide attraction. What I would like to see change is the way theyve handled the tourist aspect of the town and I also would like to see the town get city run instead of state run thats recently come to fruition
The overall experience was a bit of a let down. Most the places we visited were lacking. We had to walk in areas that weren't safe at times. The entertainment was fairly good. People somewhat friendly and helpful.
Atlantic City needs more amusement and family orientated entertainment. I love that everything is accessible like shopping and eating at a variety of restaurants and pubs. The boardwalk and beaches are great for daily walks to relax your mind and meet new people!
atlantic city an okay place to live not quite good if you raising a family. it very noisy it more of night life place to live because of the casino
I love Atlantic City because it is very ethnically diverse. However, the economy is going down and people are losing thousands of jobs. People are emigrating from this city because they cannot find enough source of income to provide for their families.
It's a good place to come to when it's warm. This city reaches its peak on the days the tourists and locals are at the beach, the upper-class folk are at their beach houses, when the city-goers come in by train and bolster the taxi business by trying to go everywhere. Only in the warmth is this place great.
It's a bit safe in most places.
I don't really go outside or get involved.
The city govt has ability to lower the crime rate if they work on street lights.
In the beginning, I felt this city will increase and the government will make more developments to improve the city situation. However government still can do that, yet needed much more opportunities to establish it.
Crime is going up everyday. City needs to do something to stop or lessen it.
It's my hometown from where I was born. I would live here again, if I could.
I would have rate the housing in my area as okay because people who work for them do not work to the best of their ability. The rent is starting to become higher which is causing a lot of people trouble. The houses itself is fine. Everything works majority of the time, but when there is a problem it seems to take a while to fix.
My community it small. Everyone knows everyone because most people have live there for over five years including myself. People are nice and mind their business.
Police live in the area so I feel safe when I'm walking in my neighborhood. My community also has cameras, so they know whats going on and if something does happen then they know who and where with just a playback. The cops are a little slow so this is why I did not rate the best.
My neighborhood have been called the term ghetto for many years. I think it can be at times and also safe as well. This is why I chose the rating okay. My neighborhood could be better, but because of the people who live there it can get violent at time. About three weeks ago there was a shooting but before that the last one was 2 years ago. My neighborhood may not be the best, but there are worse.
I LIKE THE PLACE I'M RENTING BECAUSE IT'S LOCATED NEAR THE BEACH. I LIKE THAT THE SHOPPING OUTLETS AND RESTAURANTS ARE WALKING DISTANCE. DON'T LIKE OUR PARKING CONDITIONS BECAUSE WE PAY FOR PERMITS AND OUTSIDE VISITORS PARK IN OUR AREAS EXCEEDING THE 3 HR TIME LIMIT AND NOT GETTING VIOLATION TICKETS!! IN ADDITION, THERE ARE EMPTY HOUSES ACROSS THE STREET AND THERE ARE DRUG DEALERS HANGING AROUND. BUT I'M GLAD WE HAVE A NEW MAYOR AND HE IS BUILDING OUR CITY BACK UP. I WOULD LOVE TO MOVE BACK TO CALIFORNIA SOMEDAY.
I would probably live here again because I feel it has potential to get better despite the economic problems.It's a beautiful place to come visit and enjoy the many amenaties the casinos have to offer.I think in the near future it will revamp for the better.New restaurants and lounges are opening in the area and alot of housing for the low income population is being built to relieve the economic crisis.New politicians are in office and have a good agenda planned ahead and hopefully will go forward with the blue prints presented to the community will become effect.
Atlantic City is not the best place to be living in at this moment. People are losing jobs, casinos are closing, there is no opportunities here, and it is not the safest place to live. After college i wish to live somewhere better. I would like to live in California because there is a lot of opportunities and it is a beautiful place to be living in. I hope in the future Atlantic City will improve.
People in this area usually don't interrupt in others matters. But they remain cordial and when meet with each other, they meet in a good manner. Especially in building apartments, when there is a problem in building such as water, heat, and electric, they contact to each other and try to solve the problem. In my building, people in other apartments are very nice and like to keep the building neat and clean. Very few people in this area have pets because most people live in apartments and they are not allowed to have pets. There are rarely any community events happen in this city.