Atlantic City Reviews

I believe that the city is a wonderful place with many opportunities that arise at every corner. Being that their are many casinos and businesses arounf the area, there is always room for growth and employement. Not only that, but because it is a city that is always bustling and alive, there is always something to do there. Whether it be hitting one of the five major clubs that the city provides or going to a 24/7 bars. I love that I grew up in this area and will always treasure the experiences and skills that I have gained from living there.
My town is not the largest, but it is exceptionally unique. Many landmarks and casinos mark a special memory is all who visit it!
It's an interesting experience to grow up in Atlantic City. It's nice to wake up and smell the salt from the ocean or spend the afternoon walking down the famous Boardwalk. Not a lot of kids can say that they got to see the Miss America pageant or the annual airshow on the beach. I love the small-knit community we have in Atlantic City where everyone knows almost everyone. However, due to extreme budget cuts and the city being neglected in the over-spending America, casinos are running out of business, the city has no money, and the community is falling into ruins. It would be a sad sight to see the city become a ghost town. In addition, the city is also known how famously dangerous it is whether it be a gun fight or someone getting jumped at night. Even so, this city will always be my hometown and I will always remember when it was at its height of glory.
Review Atlantic City
What I Loce about Atlantic City is the attractions and historic sights. There are many historical areas and it even has its own TV shoe called Boardwalk Empire wilhich basically gives a rundown on how the city shaped itself to be a nationwide attraction. What I would like to see change is the way theyve handled the tourist aspect of the town and I also would like to see the town get city run instead of state run thats recently come to fruition
The overall experience was a bit of a let down. Most the places we visited were lacking. We had to walk in areas that weren't safe at times. The entertainment was fairly good. People somewhat friendly and helpful.
Atlantic City needs more amusement and family orientated entertainment. I love that everything is accessible like shopping and eating at a variety of restaurants and pubs. The boardwalk and beaches are great for daily walks to relax your mind and meet new people!
atlantic city an okay place to live not quite good if you raising a family. it very noisy it more of night life place to live because of the casino
I love Atlantic City because it is very ethnically diverse. However, the economy is going down and people are losing thousands of jobs. People are emigrating from this city because they cannot find enough source of income to provide for their families.
It's a good place to come to when it's warm. This city reaches its peak on the days the tourists and locals are at the beach, the upper-class folk are at their beach houses, when the city-goers come in by train and bolster the taxi business by trying to go everywhere. Only in the warmth is this place great.
It's a bit safe in most places.
I don't really go outside or get involved.
The city govt has ability to lower the crime rate if they work on street lights.
In the beginning, I felt this city will increase and the government will make more developments to improve the city situation. However government still can do that, yet needed much more opportunities to establish it.
Crime is going up everyday. City needs to do something to stop or lessen it.
It's my hometown from where I was born. I would live here again, if I could.
I would have rate the housing in my area as okay because people who work for them do not work to the best of their ability. The rent is starting to become higher which is causing a lot of people trouble. The houses itself is fine. Everything works majority of the time, but when there is a problem it seems to take a while to fix.
My community it small. Everyone knows everyone because most people have live there for over five years including myself. People are nice and mind their business.
Review Atlantic City
Police live in the area so I feel safe when I'm walking in my neighborhood. My community also has cameras, so they know whats going on and if something does happen then they know who and where with just a playback. The cops are a little slow so this is why I did not rate the best.
My neighborhood have been called the term ghetto for many years. I think it can be at times and also safe as well. This is why I chose the rating okay. My neighborhood could be better, but because of the people who live there it can get violent at time. About three weeks ago there was a shooting but before that the last one was 2 years ago. My neighborhood may not be the best, but there are worse.
I LIKE THE PLACE I'M RENTING BECAUSE IT'S LOCATED NEAR THE BEACH. I LIKE THAT THE SHOPPING OUTLETS AND RESTAURANTS ARE WALKING DISTANCE. DON'T LIKE OUR PARKING CONDITIONS BECAUSE WE PAY FOR PERMITS AND OUTSIDE VISITORS PARK IN OUR AREAS EXCEEDING THE 3 HR TIME LIMIT AND NOT GETTING VIOLATION TICKETS!! IN ADDITION, THERE ARE EMPTY HOUSES ACROSS THE STREET AND THERE ARE DRUG DEALERS HANGING AROUND. BUT I'M GLAD WE HAVE A NEW MAYOR AND HE IS BUILDING OUR CITY BACK UP. I WOULD LOVE TO MOVE BACK TO CALIFORNIA SOMEDAY.