Asheboro Reviews

Asheboro is a lively city that accommodates people of all ages and of all walks of life with a wide variety of attractions.
Asheboro was a great place to grow up, now it is a great place for me to raise my family. It is a relatively quiet town, but still has enough around to make life here enjoyable.
There isn't much to do here. They're trying to expand, and it's happening slowly but surely. Many improvements could be made in my opinion.
Review Asheboro
Very small town, no entertainment, no outlet for children and teens to go to. However if you like small towns this would be perfect for you, everyone knows of eachother here.
I have lived here all my life. It has an awesome zoo! One of the best on the East Coast. Its a medium sized town. I the the school system is good. And I feel safe here.
Asheboro is a family friendly and safe place to live. I have thoroughly enjoyed growing up here, and I'm sure my children will too.
I was born in Asheboro, so I've lived here all my life which is about 20 years. and I think this a good wholesome place to raise a family or retire
I grew up in/around Asheboro, NC all of my life. It was and still is a nice, small, quaint town but it is steadily growing. The small town has a lot to offer including, city pools, a mall, movie theaters, bowling, and plenty of places to enjoy a bite to eat. I would love to raise a small family here and eventually retire.
I love it here. Im going to college then coming back here to live. It is a quite country living with the best zoo around. NC zoo is 5 miles long with lots of animals to see.
Asheboro is a loving community. On November 27, 2016 I lost a former high school friend in a tragic car incident coming back from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. My friend's mother, dad, herself, and brother are extremely great people and well known in the community. It felt like the entire Asheboro mourned with them. Big pink bows were placed on businesses, schools, restaurants, and many places in honor of my friends favorite color. Our local newspaper live streamed the funeral so each and everyone who could not attend still celebrate her life. This experience is the reason why I am a proud resident of a tight knit community. The amount of love shown to this amazing family was beautiful.
Asheboro is a great city. The state zoo, North Carolina Zoological Park is located in Asheboro which is a great place to go
Asheboro is a town full of friendly people and opportunity. The small population guarantees a homey and comfortable setting. The downtown area is full of beautiful art and scenery. The North Carolina Zoo is a fine zoo, filled with educational aspects and is a grand tourist attraction.
Asheboro is a great town for anyone looking to form a family and feel safe about their future. There are many job opportunities and it is the center of the triad area. Big cities such as Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, or Winston Salem are at most, an hour away.
Over the years the crimes have gotten worse but not out of hand.
Overall it's been great living here, but I would not come choose to live here again. I have lived in the same house since I was born. I am more than ready to move.
Asheboro happens to be my birthplace. It's small town USA. I lived in a large northern city for 15 years then relocated to a large southern city, finally settling in Asheboro for the last 8 years. I love the slower more relaxed pace of living, though there is a close proximity to larger cities for shopping and other diversions. It's atmosphere is conducive to knowing your neighbors and merchants who exude southern hospitality. The school system is great with no trouble arising from the diversity of it's students. For entertainment, there's a good variety of restaurants, historic sites, tourism, and the ever popular state zoo. The recent construction of new highways and housing hint at a productive, healthy future for this area. For some reason, this area is only lightly touched by the many of the major wind, rain, and snow storms that neighboring cities experience. For that reason alone, it ranks above the rest of the country, in my opinion. If you like less traffic, more grass, trees, lakes and open country, then this is the place for you.
Law enforcement is very visible throughout Asheboro.
Review Asheboro
Asheboro is centrally located between the mountains and oceans. It is small rural town that is growing.
There is not much crime that occurs in Asheboro because of its small-town atmosphere dispersed over an area of 15.4 miles.
The small town of Asheboro, North Carolina is very small and does not have much to offer in terms of sightseeing or locations to interact with new people. Bored teenagers of this small town will often find themselves visiting larger neighboring cities such as Greensboro to have a fun night.