1. Suburb in Virginia

Ashburn Reviews

I love Ashburn. It is a small, quiet suburb that has slowly been expanding every since I arrived! The school system is amazing and the people are wonderful. I would definitely recommend many of my friends to move here if they are looking to raise a family.
Ashburn is a relatively quiet, fun environment to have children. My sister and I enjoy playing around with the neighborhood kids and have a blast. The neighborhood is respectful and all of its residents are like one Unit.
When you picture your perfect suburb in America today, Ashburn would definitely fit that picture. The area is full of all sorts of places to live, from big beautiful houses, to small cozy apartments, and everything in between. All stores are easily accessible, and there's a wide variety of places to shop and eat locally. All of the public schools are some of the best in the entire country, full of amazing students, and faculty. Ashburn, and other nearby surrounding cities have a very diverse population. bringing about such a strong appreciation of other cultures for all of those who live in the area. Ashburn is all around a great and happy place to live.
Ashburn is one of the most fun, yet expensive areas in not only Virginia, but the whole country! There is always something to do with numerous entertainment and dining areas such as One Loudoun. Also, the neighborhoods and schools are phenomenal. The only downfall of this area is the cost to live there.
Lots of things to do in Ashburn... movies, places to eat, bowling, laser tag, and arcades. It is a very healthy community, and most people strive to stay healthy and exercise frequently. Would recommend.
The cost of living is high but it's worth every penny
Ashburn, to my knowledge, is the safest place to live and raise children.
Very friendly. Extremely diverse. Ashburn has some of the best public and private schools in the US. Plenty of jobs, big corporations...
I have raised three children now in college and my community in Ashburn contributed a lot to raising my kids
Loudoun County is almost always in the top 100 places to live in the United States. The schools are excellent, there are many restaurants, and everything is near by. In Ashburn, I can get to a grocery store in less than five minutes, I can get to the mall, the movies, or target in fifteen minutes, and I can get a gym in five minutes. There are rarely any crimes in Ashburn and it is very diverse. There is a restaurant for every style of food, the possibilities are endless. Overall, I love Ashburn even though it is very expensive.
Ashburn, VA has been my hometown since I was born. The environment has been friendly, the people (for the most part) are cordial, however the traffic is a pain around rush hour.
Ashburn is a great suburban town, mostly residential, very good and effective school systems, and a great place to live.
Ashburn is a very family friendly and relatively quiet area. It is walkable for exercise but not designed for pedestrian and bike transit between major commercial areas.
I have been living in Ashburn over 10 years. It is a quite and nice suburb area. There are so many beautiful parks, mountains, hiking that you can visit.
developing suburb, very big and has a lot of places to go. not too many things to see and people are very closed and reserved. expensive but great for families schools are great but i would recomend moving here when your kids are young
Great city with all conveniences close to home. Excellent parks, bike paths, good school ratings. Only thing I dislike is how expensive housing and taxes are. As long as you work in the county, commutes are decent. If you work in DC the commutes are horrendous.
Ashburn, Virginia is a convenient city to live in. It is close to major highways, there are good schools around and the neighborhood amenities are great. There are lots of great places to eat and it seems that the neighborhood seems to be expanding every year. It is a place I recommend to live in if you can afford it. The cost of living is generally higher in Ashburn than the surrounding areas like Sterling and Leesburg.
Ashburn is a great place to live, very safe, great place for younger children with its playground and good schools, very clean neighborhood. Overall a fabulous place to raise a family.
Lovely suburban area in Loudoun County, VA – excellent schools and neighborhoods. This area has attracted many good restaurants, grocery stores, and shopping. You are not far from Washington, DC to the east and horse country and wineries to the west.
Ashburn is a quite, and peaceful city. I have lived there for 9 years now, and I haven't heard anything bad happening in the neighborhood. No frequent accidents or robbery. The thing I will like ashburn to change is the rerouting the students to other schools after they have gotten used to their current schools.
I love Ashburn, Va. There is diversity without prejudice. People are friendly. This suburb is a like a city in the sense that everything you could ever want is very close by. Lots of professionals with their families. Parents of children are very involved with the schools.
Not a problem in the area
Living in the most expensive county in the US has its perks. I wouldn't want to change it for anything.