Arvada Reviews

I am still a fairly new resident. This town has been very good to me during my short time here. I would recommend to all. It has been very safe and clean to live here.
Being a state filled with sunshine, Arvada has a high quantity of residents who do various outdoor extracurricular activities, making for an active community. The high school I attended is one of the greatest in the town. It challenges the minds of the students who attend, allowing for their potential to flourish. Arvada does not reside near any major highways, making your commute time towards any major city longer than desired. The real estate market is high, forcing the cost of living to spike dramatically. Each neighborhood is a white suburbia filled with cookie-cutter homes and a lack of individuality. During my time there I felt restricted; I could not stray too far from the neighbor's formalized ideas. When building the courage to deviate from these idealized minds and egotistical personalities, I got the lucky privilege to be the talk of the town. Overall, Arvada is a place for those who wish to settle; those who lack the desire to progress further in their endeavors.
Arvada is a quiet suburb. located not too far from major highways or businesses. Very nice place to live.
Review Arvada
This is a very safe suburb with an awesome old town section. lots of very convenient food around 57th ave, and a very familiar, homey feel.
I love this city! It's very well kept, a beautiful place to live, and it's welcoming. The only downside is the highly priced homes within the city. Other then that it's a great place to reside.
Great, local shops and restaurants within walking distance. Quaint area, with commercial shops still close by. Also close to downtown Denver.
love that olde town arvada is becoming a place to hang out. There are many small shops and places to eat. You can eat different foods and get drinks from different places at varying prices. There are also hair salons, coffee shops, eyebrow threading, and Egg & I for a quick breakfast.
I love Arvada but it becoming harder to stay here with the cost of rent and housing going up so far.
It has the small town feel with all the city conveniences. Property values are high and there are many parks and trails to explore the outdoors.
It has everything you need, not too big nor too small. It's near Denver, DIA, Golden, and the mountains! There are some great schools and fun family activities.
A nice suburb to live in, close enough to downtown and the countryside. Olde Town is nice. Need I say more?
Arvada is conveniently located between Denver and the Rocky Mountains. Olde Town Arvada has great shops, coffee shops and bars and a quaint appearance. Here you are close to shopping and restaurants and the close proximity to the highway offers you easy access to downtown Denver nightlife or the great outdoors in the mountains.
I reside in the Old Town Arvada area. It's pretty much a split image of the town I grew up in. Almost everything is local and I love the diversity. Every one seems nice and is always up for any advice of new places or events to attend.
I have lived in Arvada for most of my life and all I can say is, I love it. It's home! It's a friendly and beautiful area with a lot to offer. I will say it used to be more of a hidden gem and now it's populating quite significantly which I'm not the hugest fan of, but it's still worth the stay. Also, although it is populated and can be an expensive area to live, I have managed to afford my living expenses here verses other areas of town much easier.
I love the convenience of Arvada. The neighborhoods are spacious and everyone is friendly. It is only a 15 minute drive to downtown Denver and 20 minutes to Boulder. You are very centralized. Old Towne Arvada is super cute, with a lot of shopping and restaurant options. Very kid friendly in Arvada.
I have lived here my entire life and I could not be happier. Born and raised and just managed to purchase my first house here. Would not have it any other way! I love this community!
Likes: friendly and involved local homeowners
Dislikes: too many diesel pickups that pollute the air on occasion
Review Arvada
Arvada is a nice, safe neighborhood. I just wish the traffic lights weren't so slow to change from red to green.
Arvada is a wonderful city. There is a ton of local area shops and restaraunts. Family friendly and well kept. There is a lot of urban growth in the area, but it still has a smaller community feel. Lots of trails and outdoor areas to hike and explore. Very safe. The city is on top of street maintenance and snow removal.
I love the area of Arvada. I have been a resident of Arvada, CO for four years and do not plan on moving any time soon. There are so many different things to do and locations to visit. I also think that Arvada falls conveniently placed in relation to other CO locations so that travel is easy as well. This Denver suburb also has a great historical background which gives it an authentic, agricultural feel.