Arvada Reviews

I have lived in Arvada for most of my life and all I can say is, I love it. It's home! It's a friendly and beautiful area with a lot to offer. I will say it used to be more of a hidden gem and now it's populating quite significantly which I'm not the hugest fan of, but it's still worth the stay. Also, although it is populated and can be an expensive area to live, I have managed to afford my living expenses here verses other areas of town much easier.
I love the convenience of Arvada. The neighborhoods are spacious and everyone is friendly. It is only a 15 minute drive to downtown Denver and 20 minutes to Boulder. You are very centralized. Old Towne Arvada is super cute, with a lot of shopping and restaurant options. Very kid friendly in Arvada.
I have lived here my entire life and I could not be happier. Born and raised and just managed to purchase my first house here. Would not have it any other way! I love this community!
Review Arvada
Likes: friendly and involved local homeowners
Dislikes: too many diesel pickups that pollute the air on occasion
Arvada is a nice, safe neighborhood. I just wish the traffic lights weren't so slow to change from red to green.
Arvada is a wonderful city. There is a ton of local area shops and restaraunts. Family friendly and well kept. There is a lot of urban growth in the area, but it still has a smaller community feel. Lots of trails and outdoor areas to hike and explore. Very safe. The city is on top of street maintenance and snow removal.
I love the area of Arvada. I have been a resident of Arvada, CO for four years and do not plan on moving any time soon. There are so many different things to do and locations to visit. I also think that Arvada falls conveniently placed in relation to other CO locations so that travel is easy as well. This Denver suburb also has a great historical background which gives it an authentic, agricultural feel.
I love Arvada, Colorado. It is always very quiet and people always do their best to help each other.
Arvada is west of Downtown Denver and seems to have a less stressed feel. Traffic is never as thick as it can get closer to the city. Olde Town Arvada is filled with shops and restaurants, everything I have ever eaten has been amazing. The people are friendly, no Colorado Native snobbery at all. I have never hesitated to walk outside at night, this area feel very safe.
Arvada has some of the greatest shops and places to visit as well up and coming neighborhoods. Their olde town downtown area is the cutest and best place to get lunch or go shopping outside of larger chain stores to help support small businesses. Some of the roads need some work but that can be said for any town. The only thing that made me kind of sad was the Walmart going up across from the King Soopers close to Olde Town. I worry the amount of people it will bring in will ruin the very welcome and nice vibe the community has. Overall Arvada is a great place to live and visit even for just a day =)
I enjoy Olde Town Arvada. All the little shops have come together over the years and I know more to come. It feels homely and welcoming.
It's a great quiet suburb with a cute little 'Old Towne' section to walk around. It is pretty windy in the northwest portion of Arvada, but anywhere along the front range will find that. I do wish it was more easily accessible to public transportation, but it's been great living here.
Arvada is a quiet suburb of Denver Colorado and is a great place to raise a family. The public schooling in this area is great, considering both academics and athletics. There is not a whole lot to do in Arvada, but this city is at least 20-30 minutes from Colorado's most popular cities such as Boulder and Denver.
I have lived in Arvada for 8 years and I love it! I always feel super safe and there is so much to do!
Arvada is an open, safe community. The area is quite beautiful and welcoming, with a variety of lakes and parks, and a view of the Rocky Mountains from a distance. Furthermore, markets and grocery stores are within walking distance of most residential areas for the convenience of Arvada residents.
It my favorite place in colorado to live and I have live all over colorado.it's nice quite by close enough to downtown and the Rocky Mountains
I love Arvada, it is a great town for famillies with many schools and recreation areas. I have lived here my entire life, and live it. There are limited things to do in Arvada at night, but many fun things to do within a 15 minute drive! Close to the mountains, city, Boulder, and Golden.
Review Arvada
Arvada has great community and good government services. It is a very pleasant place to live but the high rate of new housing developments is disappointing.
Arvada is a small suburban town near Golden Colorado. I live in west Arvada and for the most part I enjoy living here. I have good family friends that live here and it's not to far from Denver or the mountains, its pretty much right in the middle. Arvada has good public schools and the community is very involved with volunteering for the schools. There has been a lot more people moving to this area in the last 5 years. It is growing like crazy. There has been more houses, stores, and shops being developed each day. Arvada is a very safe community and has many local fire stations, police stations, and hospitals, to keep the community members safe and healthy.
Living out here is very nice. The people are welcoming and like dogs. I wish it was a little more walkable.