Arlington Real Estate Market
About Arlington Real Estate
Based on home values, property taxes, housing costs, local schools, and more.
Rent vs. Own
Sponsored Mortgage Options for Arlington
- Find a loan that's right for you. Compare today's top mortgage and refinancing providers.
- Fast financing, unprecedented service, and no hidden fees.
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Homes for Sale
Get Pre-Qualified for a Loan
Real Estate Costs
Median Home Value
- of residents say housing is affordable. 138 responses
- of residents say the exterior quality of homes is good or excellent. 138 responses
- of residents say the interior quality of homes is good or excellent. 138 responses
- of residents say there is a good variety of homes. 138 responses
- of residents say there aren't any vacant or abandoned properties. 139 responses
- of residents say that parking is readily available. 138 responses
Homes in Arlington have a median value of $170,700. The median rent price in Arlington is $1,055 and most residents own their homes. Arlington is walkable, and there are a lot of coffee shops and parks nearby.