Arlington Reviews

Great Small town to enjoye life in. River Nearby. Several nice parks. Good schools. Lots of store withing 10-15minutes.
Lots of small mom and pop businesses. Many helpful people, willing to talk with a newcomer, recommend a good restaurant, realtor or greasy spoon.
I love the home feeling you get driving through Arlington. The way the city is not completely polluted with cars and trucks such as Seattle. The heroin epidemic is a problem in this area. I wish these people could get the help they need so the streets can be clean of needles and homeless people.
Review Arlington
small town always growing, Junk Yard restaurant great place to eat, near the centennial trail. also has a Greek cafe, right next to Safeway.
Arlington is a beautiful town with views from every direction. People are friendly and kind, willing to help you.
I went to school at Arlington High School and it was a great experience. The staff was there when I needed them. The career center did a great job with connecting me to scholarships and summer jobs/programs that I qualified for. They really wanted me to succeed and further my education.

The neighborhood I live in is Smokey Point, an area that was once with only a few thousand people. Today, with remodeling homes, buildings, and creating jobs, this city's population has increased dramatically and yes, we have a lot of traffic like any other busy city!

Overall, everything is close by if living in the Smokey Point area. Costco, Walmart, local parks, TwinLakes presents all in one living in an area that is peaceful and accommodates simple needs. I recommend to anyone seeking a placid atmosphere, yet busy enough to present all the needs possible.
It is a small cozy town that has a lot of heart. I love the Farmers market in the summer. My Fiance and I found a lovely piece of property on the Stillaguamish River. The price of the property was a fabulous price and we are only 15 minutes out of town.
A great little country town, one of the last left within relatively close distance to Seattle. Lots of farms, parks, riverfront, and hiking activities. There's berry picking, parades, great little restaurants and shops.
It's a great little town with small businesses that are quaint and (mostly) family friendly. (Avoid the saloon.) But we also have big businesses that keep you stocked with dining opportunities, groceries, and more.
Arlington has a great small town feel, that's not too far from the big cities. There's something for everyone and you don't have to go far to find what you're looking for.
Arlington is a very small tight knit community that works together to keep local business and people strong. When faced with disaster, our community banded together to help our neighbors not only survive but rebuild.
Arlington WA is a great to raise a family or to spend your retirement years. Located just fifteen minutes north of Everett and forty-five minutes south of the Canadian border, Arlington is perfectly situated to take advantage of living in the northern Puget Sound area. Located just five minutes east of I-5 between exit 206 and 208 Arlington has many active farms and small dairies giving it a definite country charm, yet is close to shopping and restaurants. The downtown area encompasses about one square mile and has small town feel with plenty of modern updates and has more than twelve churches of various denominations. There two elementary, and one junior high and one high school to meet the educational needs of growing families with plenty of open spaces and parks for families to enjoy. Outdoor life is active with numerous trails trails to hike and places to fish and camp. It's a great to spend a while, or a lifetime.
there is barely any crime where I live but other place I do not know. the neighborhood seem safe and the police is not that far from us. Maybe a 10 minutes distance from us.
this area is quiet and we have fresh air because of the trees. you have squirrels running around and other animals which is fun to watch. I would choose to live here again if I could do it over again because I have not found any place like this one.
It fine as long as your not in Smokey Point.
It is a great place to have your family at.
there is a dealing house right around the corner which results to alto of traffic in this neighborhood.
Review Arlington
Its close to Smokey Point so the drug paraphernalia is getting worse over time.
As the city I live in continues to expand with the growth of new businesses and more housing complexes, the amount of crime rates have greatly increased. Unfortunately, my neighborhood which was once a very safe and quiet place, has fallen victim to high incidents of theft and trespassing.
I love the friendliness of the people. If I could live here again I would. Arlington is growing like crazy, new houses and shops are being built.