Arlington Reviews

I love my little town of Arlington! There are places where to grab a bite if you're hungry and a park to take your kids to play outside. Right now a Chick-fil-A and Starbucks are beginning to be built and the community couldn't be more excited!! It's a wonderful place to live with the best school system around!
Arlington is a white-flight suburb outside of Memphis. It exists solely to cater to those who are too scared to live in the city limits. There is no art or culture to speak of. Some of the architecture is nice, in the areas built in the early 20th century, but mostly they are late-1990s cookie cutter homes. There is little to commend about Arlington.
I've lived in Arlington, Tennessee for a year now. It's a dream come true for me and my family. Arlington is a great family oriented environment.
Review Arlington
I lived in Arlington for almost 10 years. The people are friendly and the schools are the best in the area. Arlington was considered a rural town when my family first moved there, but no matter how large it grows, it still retains its small-town feel. We live close-by now and still go there frequently.
Arlington has the small town feel within minutes of being able to get to downtown Memphis. It was local stores and friendly people. Kids still play outside and neighbors still get to know you.
Arlington is a great place to live, since its in the suburbs of Memphis. We have just enough local restaurants to visit from Chinese to American. We have a great historic downtown that's great for walking, shopping and much more. Our schools are top of the class with lots of after school programs the kids can participate in. We also have a variety of medical offices to accommodate your needs.
The thing I like about Arlington is that is a small closely knit town. The people are friendly and it is peaceful and safe. Neighborhoods are clean and Arlington has some of the best daycare, elementary, middle, and high schools in its district.
The city and its schools are safe. As a product of graduating its schooling system, I may confirm that there is literally no tolerance for the compromise of personal along with others' safety and well being. One word to describe my experience: community. If you have even a seed of constructive initiative, you will have no problem acclimating and others will return the favour. When I muse about Tennesseeans being volunteers, Arlington has more than converted me. At this time it is still developing, but at its current trajectory, there are no doubts in my heart of its fruitfulness. Are you a Tennesseean?
I have grown up here and it is a wonderful place to live. I went to high school here and loved the small town feel. I recently moved back after college and still love connecting to the friends and family I have known for years. There's a cute little downtown area with a depot square, an old fashioned hardware and general store, and many modern shops and boutiques. It's the perfect mix of historic and up to date.
I don't usually see police officers patrolling around.
It has a very comfortable atmosphere.
A safe place to live.
The location and the size of the city makes it one of the best places to live.
friendly safe neighborhood where my kid goes to school and church
Its a nice quiet town but doesn't have much to do for younger adults. Its a nice place to relax and retire to.
It is a good, small town far enough way from bartlett area to have some privacy away from the business. On the other hand it isn't too far away that you can't get somewhere within 15 minutes. The schools systems are learning to be on their own but handling the transition well. It is a safe area and there are no real concerns with crimes except on the occasionally egging/rolling situation.
I live in a typical, , mid-level suburban neighborhood. I am not a fan of suburbs, but some people might be.
Review Arlington
I would rather eat locally because it is cheaper, quality of food is better, and the money stays local. The local choices are hot wing store, two Mexican places, a pizza place, BBQ place, and a country cooking place along with a bar and grill.
Industrial work, retail, and public safety are all jobs that can be found in Arlington.
Arlington has many things to offer with a small town feel. There are a handful of locally owned restaurants along with a couple chain places. Many churches and small locally owned stores along with Kroger's grocery store.It is only a fifteen minute drive to Memphis so you are away from the city but close.