Arkadelphia Reviews

Everyone is like a community, everyone helps out when someone is in need. stores are close to each other which makes driving easy because shops are close together. their are local businesses that people support.
My experience with Arkadelphia begins with my college experience. I am attending Ouachita Baptist University as a sophomore, so this is my second year to live in this town. Although it is plain and not very lively, I have had some wonderful adventures here. I can see myself settling down in one of the small houses here after graduation. This is a town that has become home to me.
I love the small town feel to arkadelphia. We have 2 colleges and we have some stuff to do here in town but the main action isn't here. I would like to see more things to do out here. I would love a leash free dog park. I like the low cost of living here.
Review Arkadelphia
I loved going to college here in Arkadelphia. Lots of great people here. I loved how close the town is to Lake Degray and the Caddo River. The only drawback is there is not much going on here. The closest movie theatre is about 45 minutes away and there is not a ton to do for fun here. But that just means you get to build really great relationships with the people here!
It's a quaint little "college/retirement" town with a beautiful man made lake just minutes away. Crime is low and officer count is many and practically everywhere you go your able to run into someone you know. Any type of shopping or movie theater is a good 30 mins away which can be a hassle but the "away from it all" aspect wins you over in the end
It's not much to do around here. You have to make your own fun, but it's filled with great people. It's a quiet, safe place to be.
After living here for 6 months we really enjoy it. The city parks are very nice and well maintained. It is a great town for small town living.
It is a Small town full of very helpful people. The schools have small class numbers and you get full attention. It is a great place to live if you are looking for a quiet area.
I love living in Arkadelphia! It's a small town, so there isn't much to do but you have other nice cities not far away. You get the advantage of living in a safe community and expenses are not outrageous. It's a quiet place to live and the locals are nice.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas is a place like no other. It is a small town that hosts two D2 colleges. This town not only increases the businesses for locals, it also forma a community between the citizens. Arkadelphia is very small, and improvements I would like to see is an upgrade in the town, and the building of restaurants. This town does host not one, but two colleges; I would love for them to update the town in order to make the small town a little bigger.
Arkadelphia, AR, is a really small town without many attractions. The main businesses are the two universities, OBU and HSU. Overall a fairly nice but stagnating community.
Arkadelphia, Arkansas caters more towards the elderly people than the younger people. There is not much to do, but it is a quiet and relaxing town. There are two colleges here, which can get rowdy if you live nearby, otherwise they aren't bothersome. Arkadelphia has one of the best sheriff's in the state, so crime is kept to a minimum. Besides the fact that there is nothing to do, it's an amazing place to call home.
Arkedelphia is nearby my residence in Amity, Arkansas. I travel to Arkedelphia about 3-4 times a week for various reasons. There is major diversity in the area and plenty job opportunities. Henderson State University is where I would like to attend college in the fall of 2017, which is located in Arkedelphia. The area is relatively small and commuted. There is also an Interstate, I-30, which goes through Arkedelphia, which helps for traveling and getting to places faster.
I love Arkadelphia. It's small town USA meets large campus living. There could be a few more things to do after lights out such as movies, bowling, mini golf maybe...
I love Arkadelphia, Arkansas. I would love to see some new restaurants movie theatre and a place where all kids can go and hang out.
Overall a decent town, friendly people, nice scenery, that kind of stuff. It's quite a safe town, very little crime, and what there is is mostly non-violent. The town has no nightlife to speak of, however, and is rather boring for a college town, but this is Arkansas, after all. It's not exactly the MOST diverse town in the world, but does pretty well for the location. The town is rather small, which means that everyone knows everyone else, which can be irritating, but also means that it only takes a few minutes at most to get anywhere in the town. Again, overall a good town, with just a few small problems.
Our crime rate in virtually zero.
Review Arkadelphia
I love Arkadelphia and the people that live here. They are very welcoming to outsiders and the churches are in abundance.
The cops are there when you need them
I love this town, it has a small town vibe.