Ardmore Reviews

Ardmore is small town located between Dallas and Oklahoma City. It's about one hour for each destination. Most people living there are Christians and country. It's lovely town for international student to save money. College tuition get so expensive but it's worth to experience it.
There is nothing to do here. I come from a big city to a little town and unfortunately I would not reccomend this place as a place to live. Just as much violence here than anywhere else and you're going to be very limited on career choices.
Being from a small town, I like that Ardmore has different events to participate in. Taste of Ardmore, 5k color run, etc. I would like to see Ardmore and its crime rate go down. I would like to see more places to eat healthy as well. The higher education center here is nice for the locals to go to school to further their education. This way people don't have to commute that far compared to living in a dorm. The people here are nice overall and there is diversity within the community.
Review Ardmore
Ardmore is the type of town you settle down in, not meant for young adults. It is a mostly quiet town.
It is a small city which is great place to raise a family. Great place to live. Lake Murray is with in 5 miles that is a great boating lake. We spend our summers on the lake. The Plainview school has great academics and athletic opportunities.
I lived in Ardmore for almost 2 years. I very much enjoyed the size of the town -- it has a small town feel with enough "big city" businesses to never make you feel deprived. The people are also very Southern with their friendliness and hospitality, which makes a newcomer feel very welcome. It is the first place I've lived, however, where I didn't feel safe going out at night by myself or even going on walks through my neighborhood during the day. The crime and drug use is very prevalent.
Ardmore, Oklahoma is a town that is 90 miles North of Dallas, and 90 miles South of Oklahoma City. Since it is on a major interstate, the crime rate statistics are skewed. It is actually a great town to raise children, and get a great education.

Ardmore is home to Lake Murrary, which is a beautiful lake surrounded by a state park. There are multiple hiking trails, swimming areas, as well as boating and horseback riding opportunities.

The main street area is progressive, with new shops and restaurants opening in proximity to a historic train depot.
Amazing town, Full of love and going people. So many people are so generous. their are quite a few homeless people, but you can always count on out community to help lift them up an on the correct path.
ARDMORE, OKLAHOMA IS A GREAT PLACE TO LIVE! I HAVE LIVED HERE FOR 30 YEARS AND THERE IS NO PLACE I'D RATHER BE. ARDMORE IS A SMALL TOWN AND WE ARE A CLOSE NET COMMUNITY .ARDMORE IS LOCATED IN THE MIDDLE OF OKLAHOMA CITY AND DALLAS TEXAS ON I-35
Ardmore is a town full of fun and adventure. I have lived in Ardmore for most of my life and I love it here. The gang activity and drug activity is kind of a downer, but all in all it's pretty great.
Ardmore is a growing community, with a lot of job opportunies, the housing is a little high for the local wages, but a pretty safe place to live overall.
There was been "drive byes" in this area many times. I never out after a certain time of night
The house is what's good, its quiet but neighborhood is run down
crime is happening almost every day.
not a very safe place to live.
For as long as I've lived here I haven't heard or seen any crimes take place in my neighborhood.
Great neighbors, children are very nice and are always outside. The adults are always smiling and waving! Train close by so if the sound of a train bothers you not your favorite neighborhood then but I'm okay with it.
Review Ardmore
Over the years the area that my family and i have chosen to stay has gotten worse. the crime rate has gone up, and i don't feel safe. it used to be a wonderful place to raise children, that's the main reason we moved here. Now though, i wouldn't recommend raising a family. There is nothing to do here really, its a small area so not much is here compared to big cities. I'm planning to move to Pittsburgh this upcoming fall.
There is not much to do, but you can always find a friendly face.
Lake Murray and the Ardmore Downtown are the only attractions.