Arden Hills Reviews

As it is a suburb, there isn't much to do but it is a very safe community with okay public schools that have an excellent reputation. Not very diverse, but plenty of restaurants, gyms, and nearby to the newly remodeled Rosedale Mall.
Arden Hills is a great community for young families who are looking to connect with other young families and build friendships that will last. However, for anyone without younger kids, there isn't much to do, but the proximity to the cities provides other opportunities for adventure near by.
It's a nice family neighborhood, I always feel safe, and it's close to a lot of interesting locations.
Start Your Review of Arden Hills
A quiet, safe suburb that is still close enough to the big city, without the disadvantages of living in a big city. Arden Hills is very close to the many businesses of Northeast Minneapolis, and a short way from downtown Minneapolis. Bordering Roseville, a larger more commercial suburb, Arden hills is minutes away from the shopping centers, businesses, and restaurants of Roseville. The area is abundant with walking and biking trails, parks, lakes, and forested areas. It may be difficult to commute if you don't own a car, depending on how close you are to bus lines. There also isn't a large amount of apartment/affordable housing complexes in Arden Hills, though there are many in the neighboring city of Roseville.
I almost never hear of crime in the surrounding area. I feel very safe and secure in my community and that I could rely on the police or other safety organizations to aid me sufficiently if I was ever in a dangerous situation where I needed help.
I love my community so much. At times, the cold winter can be a bit harsh, but I love the variance through the year of all four seasons. I know numerous individuals and families in my community, and see them often when I am out and about. Its always nice to see familiar faces. I am starting to appreciate where I live more and more as the time gets closer for me to move away to college. I, one day, hope to return to my community to raise a family of my own.
It is a great place to grow up in!
Utilities can be a little high in this area.