Arcadia Reviews

Arcadia is a very pleasant city. The civilians that live here are very kind. Although there is only one high school in the district, the students get along well with each other and the traffic system is not as bad as you would think. Students must be careful when crossing the streets, as well as drivers using those streets must also be cautious when school is ending/starting.
I highly recommend my friends to live in Arcadia. Because it is a great place for middle class families. Arcadia has a small, quiet and friendly neighborhood. You go out for running in the 10:00 pm, you still feel safe. You can find many elderly couples walking in the night, they will say hi to you with warm smile. It has easy access to free way, 210, 605 and 10 free way. It will take about 30 minutes to arrive in downtown LA. Arcadia has everything you need, many good restaurants, shopping places and good public schools, so it is really convenient to live here.
Arcadia is a beautiful city. I've lived here for four years and always feel safe. The houses are beautiful and the schools are all top notch. I do wish the area was more diverse, and that we had more community involvement. I never see any neighborhood gatherings, barbecues, etc. Gathering you see in areas like hasting Ranch or Pasadena, especially during holidays- which is kind of sad. However, overall I have loved my time spent living here.
Review Arcadia
I like that it is a safe environment but I want it to be more diverse. Because of the Asian population, everything that is built or added to Arcadia is to grab the Asian population. For people outside of Arcadia, it would be weird for them.
Arcadia is a town infused with all different races. One will find everything of every culture here and is a wonderful place to hang out because of route 66 and the Santa Anita Mall. There are endless amounts of activities to do here and is a great place to even just wander around.
Arcadia is my adopted hometown. I was treated horribly in my hometown in Texas. I lived in Arcadia in the 1980s. I have been back East working.I recently visited Arcadia. Nothing has changed. Arcadia is still beautiful , peaceful, quiet and has the friendliest people in California!
My family and I have resided in Arcadia,CA for about 2 years now. From what I have observed, Arcadia is a very friendly, family oriented city. Although the community is not very diverse, the neighbors have been nothing but nice and supportive. I recently started a landscaping project and a lot of neighbors have walked by consistently complimenting my work. They have provided encouragement and positive feedback also. Arcadia is a safe city for we have witnessed multiple times people walking, running, etc., all hours of the evening. This also a testament to the cleanliness of the city. The one thing I would like to see change is the diversity of the city. Arcadia is predominantly Asian American with a sprinkle of other cultures or ethnicities. I think diversity is very important because it forces us to learn about each other's cultures and gives one an in depth look at the world we all live in. Overall Arcadia is a great city to reside.
Arcadia has relatively quiet and peaceful neighborhoods, accessible restaurants and stores, and high standards of education and living.
Arcadia is a nice little place. There are a lot of things nearby, restaurants, a mall, race track and an arboretum.
Great City for families. The streets are tree lined, safe and clean. Local attractions include the Los Angeles Arboretum, The Westfield Mall and Restaurant Row on Huntington. The city has many parks including the 200 acre park and golf corse.
Would like to see better safety enforcement, decent number of thefts in this area. Great school district located here, allowing students to strive for academic success. Contrary, too much competition here for students, not too diverse environment
Excellent suburban city with a great school system and restaurants. The neighbors here can either be rather closed off or extremely welcoming. I love the library and parks we have in this city. We have a great diverse community and the surrounding cities have good attractions that make Arcadia a very convenient place to live. The Westfield mall is also very popular and a nice addition to the city as well.
If you like Asian food and culture, you're in luck because Arcadia (often called "Arc-Asia") is a melting pot of Asian culture. Whether you're looking for delicious dim sum, tiger moms or just want to walk in the occasional restaurant or store barely anyone speaks English, Arcadia can provide many aspects of Asian culture at your feet.

Want a break? The Santa Monica and the beach, the clubs of LA and trendy neighborhoods such as Silverlake are just a drive away. Arcadia is truly a great place to have access to everything you could ask for... Just make sure you ask in Chinese.
Arcadia is a relatively safe residential community. It is also known for its strong school district.
I lived in Arcadia and I am so great full. From where I live I have the mall a block away, I have school a mile away, and I also have major grocery stores less than 5 minutes away from me. Although the locations of stores and facilities is amazing there's just one problem : diversity. Arcadia is predominantly Asian. There is no diversity in the city of other races. There needs to me a change. Although people are moving in we still have a majority that is Asian but over my life time I got used to it especially because I was a minority's in Arcadia.
Love
Family/children oriented
Strong school system
Effective cost of living

Dislike
Decrease of safety over the years
Becoming very homogenous
I have been living in Arcadia for 16 years now, and it became my home when I immigrated to the United States at the age of six. It is a beautiful town located in the San Gabriel Valley and is home to the Santa Anita Racetrack and the Los Angeles County Arboretum. In Arcadia, which as a predominantly asian population, you will find authentic asian food, ranging from pho to ramen to dim sum. It has highly rated public schools and has little nightlife, so its tranquility is perfect for families.
Review Arcadia
There is plenty to do. The area is safe. And the schools are fantastic. However, the city is currently struggling with the recent "McMansion" craze.
It is a safe, friendly neighborhood. You do not have to travel far to purchase your groceries or day to day home goods. Everything is near by.
I have lived in Arcadia for most of my life, and everything about this city is delightful. The community is very welcoming, the school system is exceptional, and the overall environment is beautiful.