Apple Valley Reviews

We moved here about 15 years ago and have been so blessed by our experiences here. The neighborhoods have been lovely, the school district is of very high quality with great education and fantastic opportunities for students. It is a clean and safe city to live in with nice options for restaurants and most places being very family friendly. Along with that, it is absolutely beautiful around with lakes, parks, and more outdoor locations that provide a nice balance of nature in the city. Apple Valley has definitely become home!
I like the quietness of the area and cleanliness especially. I would change having stores open longer and more store choices around the area.
Apple Valley is the perfect medium between city and suburb living. You're still only a short drive away from downtown St. Paul and Minneapolis, and all the attractions therein. However, if you're not up to the drive, there's many options for entertainment in Apple Valley itself. With many restaurants offering a diverse roster of cuisines, movie theaters galore, a local library, bowling alleys, and a mall you'll never struggle to find an activity to enhance your daily life. Furthermore, the rent and real estate costs in the area have been completely reasonable over the last year I have lived here. The neighborhoods are beautiful and family friendly. As a result I have always felt safe and comfortable here, even when walking alone at night.
Review Apple Valley
Apple Valley is a quiet community that is convenient to both St. Paul and Minneapolis. There are lots of restaurants and shopping areas. There is a large park system to take walks or ride bikes. It is a great place to raise a family. The school district is excellent. Eastview high school is known for its performing arts and high academic achievement. I would recommend this city to anyone who is looking to relocate. The housing is affordable and there are many different options.
Nice suburb of Mpls/St Paul. Good schools and parks. Fair number of restaurants and businesses to shop at. Easy drive into downtown. MN Zoo is a great attraction in Apple Valley and it's close to the Mall of America as well.
Apple Valley is close to the Twin Cities but far enough away that it's easy to escape into its quiet suburbs. This is a family-friendly town with excellent public schools and a variety of fun, outdoor activities to do in any season. I grew up involved in the various extracurricular programs based out of Apple Valley and can attest that there is just so much that this city has to offer.
I have been listening living in Apple Valley since Sept 2016. I have enjoyed living in this suburb town in my mid 20's. Everything in this town is convenient to go shopping and not too far from Minneapolis. Good place to live for families and young adults.
Apple Valley is well planned in the layout. There are several decent housing areas that people can live in. There are also two schools in Apple Valley which provides parents with different options for children's schooling. The Minnesota zoo is on the border of Apple Valley and Eagan which is very accessible. The main food locations, grocery stores, and other shopping locations are all located off of two main roads.
Apple Valley is a great place to live. Its only 20 mins from MSP International Airport and about 30 mins from either St. Paul or Minneapolis downtown. Metro transit has great service with express buses to downtowns. Mall of America is just 15 mins drive. In addition, the city itself has many parks, trails and activities. Schools are fantastic. There is a mixture of urban and suburban culture. Real Estate includes townhomes, single families and condos along with assisted living and senior living communities. Ranked 17 best place to live in entire US, this is truly a great suburb with excellent infratructure and civic amenities.
The neighborhood was nice and I liked how close everything was. There's a lot to do, including a movie theater within walking distance.
I like the atmosphere in the city of Apple Valley. It is a busy place - people are out and about on bikes, running, or driving around town. There are lots of nice neighborhoods and plenty of parks and places to enjoy nature.
I love Apple Valley. I grew up in the area and Apple Valley continues to grow and expand. There are many great housing options, schools and places to shop. The night life could improve a little, but I do understand this is more of a family friendly city.
I love living in Apple Valley. It is a nice, quiet city with lots of parks. I feel safe living in Apple Valley. The school district is excellent. It is close to St. Paul and Minneapolis so you are close to many jobs and recreational activities.
It is a great community that is safe and affordable. Many great restaurants and shopping in our community.
Apple Valley pretty much sums up the definition of Minnesota Nice. It's a very suburban area where the people are either pretty rude or extremely nice. Our on "celebrity" is Tyus Jones and he's not even that great himself, but on to me and my experiences. I've been in Apple Valley for 7 years and it was quiet tough, being the only openly gay black guy in the whole entire school it leads nothing more than bullying, but hey that's all Highschools am I right?
I love living in Apple Valley. It truly is a great suburb to be in for families. There are lots of restaurants, good public schools, and fun activities to do. There is a bus that takes you straight to the Mall Of America, if you don't want to drive there. There are lots of grocery stores and farmers markets that are not too expensive to shop at. There are two water parks in the area, a library, bowling alley, and beaches. It is a safe community to live in and it is near everything so you don't have to travel far!
It is most certainly an area of development however many of the people here treat minorities very disrespectfully.
Review Apple Valley
This is a nice, quite community. The ever growing comercial properties makes it quick and easy to find anything you need. And, if it is not in Apple Valley, both the Burnville Center and the Mall of America are just minutes away.
Apple Valley is ten minutes from the burnsville mall and fifteen minutes from the Mall of America. We're about twenty minutes from downtown. Overall, there's a lot of cute restaurants, there's two targets and two HyVee's, the library is super big and comfortable, the schools are amazing. The neighborhoods are super kid friendly.
This was my first time to go to the United State. When I come to here , my biggest problem is my English. So, I felt lucky that I can study at the High School. Perhaps my English Is not good, but I can do my best and try to everything. Then, I work at Sam's Club. Even if sometimes I felt very tried, but I am keep going to work, which is my experience.