Apple Valley Reviews

I have been listening living in Apple Valley since Sept 2016. I have enjoyed living in this suburb town in my mid 20's. Everything in this town is convenient to go shopping and not too far from Minneapolis. Good place to live for families and young adults.
Apple Valley is well planned in the layout. There are several decent housing areas that people can live in. There are also two schools in Apple Valley which provides parents with different options for children's schooling. The Minnesota zoo is on the border of Apple Valley and Eagan which is very accessible. The main food locations, grocery stores, and other shopping locations are all located off of two main roads.
Apple Valley is a great place to live. Its only 20 mins from MSP International Airport and about 30 mins from either St. Paul or Minneapolis downtown. Metro transit has great service with express buses to downtowns. Mall of America is just 15 mins drive. In addition, the city itself has many parks, trails and activities. Schools are fantastic. There is a mixture of urban and suburban culture. Real Estate includes townhomes, single families and condos along with assisted living and senior living communities. Ranked 17 best place to live in entire US, this is truly a great suburb with excellent infratructure and civic amenities.
Review Apple Valley
The neighborhood was nice and I liked how close everything was. There's a lot to do, including a movie theater within walking distance.
I like the atmosphere in the city of Apple Valley. It is a busy place - people are out and about on bikes, running, or driving around town. There are lots of nice neighborhoods and plenty of parks and places to enjoy nature.
I love Apple Valley. I grew up in the area and Apple Valley continues to grow and expand. There are many great housing options, schools and places to shop. The night life could improve a little, but I do understand this is more of a family friendly city.
I love living in Apple Valley. It is a nice, quiet city with lots of parks. I feel safe living in Apple Valley. The school district is excellent. It is close to St. Paul and Minneapolis so you are close to many jobs and recreational activities.
It is a great community that is safe and affordable. Many great restaurants and shopping in our community.
Apple Valley pretty much sums up the definition of Minnesota Nice. It's a very suburban area where the people are either pretty rude or extremely nice. Our on "celebrity" is Tyus Jones and he's not even that great himself, but on to me and my experiences. I've been in Apple Valley for 7 years and it was quiet tough, being the only openly gay black guy in the whole entire school it leads nothing more than bullying, but hey that's all Highschools am I right?
I love living in Apple Valley. It truly is a great suburb to be in for families. There are lots of restaurants, good public schools, and fun activities to do. There is a bus that takes you straight to the Mall Of America, if you don't want to drive there. There are lots of grocery stores and farmers markets that are not too expensive to shop at. There are two water parks in the area, a library, bowling alley, and beaches. It is a safe community to live in and it is near everything so you don't have to travel far!
It is most certainly an area of development however many of the people here treat minorities very disrespectfully.
This is a nice, quite community. The ever growing comercial properties makes it quick and easy to find anything you need. And, if it is not in Apple Valley, both the Burnville Center and the Mall of America are just minutes away.
Apple Valley is ten minutes from the burnsville mall and fifteen minutes from the Mall of America. We're about twenty minutes from downtown. Overall, there's a lot of cute restaurants, there's two targets and two HyVee's, the library is super big and comfortable, the schools are amazing. The neighborhoods are super kid friendly.
This was my first time to go to the United State. When I come to here , my biggest problem is my English. So, I felt lucky that I can study at the High School. Perhaps my English Is not good, but I can do my best and try to everything. Then, I work at Sam's Club. Even if sometimes I felt very tried, but I am keep going to work, which is my experience.
I recently moved to Apple Valley after living in Southern California for 3 years and before that NH. Apple Valley is a beautiful suburb of Minneapolis with a very short commute time to the city. Although it is a suburb it has everything you need without leaving. Numerous grocery stores, Wal-Mart, two Targets, Starbucks, and walking/biking trails.
The local police work to be seen positively in the community. The rare times I've needed them (e.g. when I left my garage door open and someone took something), they have responded quickly and professionally.
Apple Valley a quiet community that is growing steadily. It's 15 minutes from the Mall of America and 20 minutes from the airport. Beautiful parks and trails. Top-notch school district. Many community resources to support struggling families. Vibrant faith communities. Summers are nice, fall is gorgeous. Winters are a challenge but the city and county do a fine job of clearing the roads.
Review Apple Valley
There have been a few instances with my family where things have been stolen, but other than that seems okay. Definitely could be a lot worse.
Have lived here since I was born and love the people, the great opportunities and suburban life.
Police are visible and proficient in responding. However, the police are not needed often because of the safe neighborhoods and the overall safety of the town.