Apopka Reviews

This is my hometown. Now that I'm in college and able to reflect back on my history with this city, I can honestly say that it's a great place to live, especially for a family. There are quality schools which have many wonderful teachers and different activities to do around Apopka. Although it can get a bit boring sometimes, the small town vibe is nice because you are really connected with the people and places here. At the same time, it's big enough that there are always opportunities to meet new people and explore new places.
I have worked in Apopka for about ten years and have never had a problem driving though Apopka. Most food places that i have ate at are very good and the city parks are very nice. only bad thing i must say is that there are red light cameras that are faulty.
I like that my particular neighborhood is quiet and most people are friendly. Even though I've only lived here for about one month, it's nice. One thing that I would change is probably that the surrounding plazas are very old looking. A fews places could use some remodeling and updates. The town is very nice though. I haven't had any bad run-ins yet.
Review Apopka
This is an established and fast growing community has a quick access to the downtown Orlando area, shopping, Disney, tourist attractions. And near by Winter park thats has all the great dining and clubs. Beach acceses is only about 1- 2hrs away where you can enjoy Florida great beachs. Its a great place to like and work with out the heavy traffic of the big cities..great place for families to.
i love it here! Apopka is a small quiet city with many things to offer. it been great growing up here, all my friends from elementary are going to be sitting next to me when i graduate! i plan on living here for the rest of my life.
I have lived in Apopka All my life. I like how it is a family oriented place. Apopka is more than just a community they are a family. They come together to help one another. If i could change anything it would be to add more parks and so we do not have to go to Orlando.
Apopka is a great city, from the friendly atmosphere to the welcoming town hall. I love the vast landscape and nice open range behind my house that provides me an amazing view. As someone who moved into the city last year July, I feel confident in my choice. I can't wait wait to settle down and thoroughly enjoy everything Apopka has to offer.
Apopka is a small town, although it has been growing more rapidly in more recent years. It is a relatively quiet area, with a small town feel.
Apopka is a small town just north of Orlando. They have a variety of good quality restaurants, biking trails, lakes, and rivers. If you are not into the busy nightlife then Apopka may be the city to raise your family!
Apopka is a close nit town. Everyone knows everyone. Most are very helpful and supportive. The stores and mom n pop locations are amazing. Gives you an at home feeling every time.
Apopka has a small city feel to it. Food places, supermarkets and doctors offices are within close driving distance.
Apopka is a place where a family may choose to settle down simply because of the stability found in this area. It is filled with people of the working class American society and allows for children to grow up in an area unlike the city of Orlando where crime rates are high and tourists run the show. Apopka is also a place near to the always-advancing University of Central Florida as well as Valencia College which has allowed for many students to obtain the opportunity to gain access to the education found between the walls of the University of Central Florida. Though the city has its defects including its rising crime rates and overflow of undocumented citizens, Apopka is a beautiful place to buy fresh foods, mingle between the diverse races among its population and seek and find the amazing opportunities awaiting those who seek a higher education and lifestyle.
What I like about Apopka is that it is rather removed from the center of things. You feel like you are a part of the city without all the extra hustle and bustle of downtown and crazy parking regulations. You're relatively close too many of the things that you need to get to without having to deal with the traffic of its existence.

For the most part a lot of nature still exists in the area including the nature drive that is over on Lust Road, it adds to Apopka Beauty.

However, what I dislike about Apopka is probably it's under belly. What lies in South Apopka in the way of crime and poverty is a harsh contrast to the other half of Apopka filled with beautiful houses in clean neighborhoods and safe zones.
Apopka has many great neighborhoods, but it also has some sketchy parts mix in. I have lived in Apopka my whole life, graduated high school from Apopka Highschool. I would not raise my children in Apopka. The school's are filled with to many drugs, I myself have lost many friends to drugs or gang violence.
I enjoy the small town feel of Apopka. Some areas definitely need some work, but we have made good progress lately. They recently added an amphitheater, and have some great parks!
I love Apopka. It is different then most towns around Orlando. There are a ton of parks and wildlife walks, and we are surrounded by State Parks. The only thing I wish we had would be a mini water park, as it gets very hot here but there is no place for our children to cool down. Every other city in the area has a splash park for kids except Apopka.
Apopka is in the city but has plenty of room and has neighborhoods that are not right on top of one another. I like that it is even distance between both coasts. Easy driving distance to all Orlando has to offer.
Review Apopka
Apopka is a nice town for a family. Outside of Orlando, but still close to attractions. Huge Apopka Lake with park and bike trail for family afternoons. Florida Hospital is building brand new HUGE hospital.
I love my city because it's small and cozy but has so many different types of people in it. There are tons of places to eat and cool things to do!
The police in this area are very visible and respond in a speedy fashion. They are helpful and responsive when needed.