Anniston Reviews

Anniston is a small town in foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. The views are amazing! You could spend a day visiting the Anniston Museum of Natural History or the Longleaf Botanical Gardens. You could hike the trails of Coldwater Mountain, or spend the day soaking in Coldwater Creek. Lots of natural beauty here! If I could change anything about Anniston it would be we have a lot of run down empty business areas. They need to be demolished and more natural beauty restored in their place. They make an eyesore in such a beautiful area. All in all it's still a place I love to call "home".
Small town with a lot of close minded people. Some nice places to have fun and you are never very far from a beautiful nature getaway.
I had good and bad experience in Anniston. I enjoyed living there but the city has went down a little bit. The schools are going down as well as business. The councilman is stating that Anniston does not have any money for rebuild but I believe in God our Savior Jesus Christ that we do have the funds and our Master is going to turn that city back to where it suppose to be, if he have to dismiss the whole board and bring in a whole new staff. Anniston should be as far along as it should be. But nevertheless, we as a community is going to continue on pressing for what's right and continue to take a stand.
Review Anniston
I currently work in Anniston, AL. There are plenty of jobs available, and there are several things to do to pass time. However, crime rates are very high, especially in comparison to the size of the town. As a community, we need to work together to make Anniston a safer place!
I love my city. I was born and raised here. Lately the crime rate has increased and i would love to see less of that. Our city schools are not good. I would love to see more money, time and effort put into our children education. I would love to see more job opportunities around the area.
Anniston is what you make it. There are numerous negative accusations of this city, but it's all about YOU. There isn't much to do here, which is a reason why the crime rate is high. The residents are bored so of course they'll do just absolutely anything to be entertained. The schools could use some help and it definitely needs more fun things to do and shopping places. Overall, the people are extremely friendly and hepful. The motto is "One city, once vision'.
Anniston is located in Calhoun county at the foot of Cheaha Mountain. It is a historic town with many opportunities for shopping, dining and touring.
I love it here I've always in lived in Anniston and deeply admire it. I've always love the downtown part about anniston and how we come together as a team.
Anniston still has a small town feel yet has all the benefits of being only an hour away from both Birmingham and Atlanta
Anniston, AL is a small town. Although being small, it has it's perks from restaurants to shopping centers. There's the historical building, The Victoria, which has been restored to beautification. We also have many churches and the Anniston Community Center.
If it was up to me I would not live in this area.
It's really the only thing I know. I was born and raised in west Anniston. It's okay but it's definitely not a place I want to spend the rest of my life.
there are many places to eat at around her. my favorite place would be fire house subs or struts
i like the quintard mall
The weather varies greatly with the seasons. Fall and Spring are wonderful. Summer is extremely hot and humid, and winter is very cold without snow.
Crime is not bad around this area. It is a quiet place.
People are really enjoying food around my area. Its great!
Review Anniston
Many people are getting away from crimes, and it is not fair to the community.
In my area, jobs are easy to find because everybody is hiring.
The most best businesses is the restaurants and the Quintard Mall.