1. Suburb in Virginia

Annandale Reviews

I have been living in this town around 5 years. I really like to live here, because there are many diversity restaurant to visit so you can get new experiment if you are not unfamiliar to various culture.
I like the diversity of Annandale and the different cultural experience. When I visit Annandale, it likes I am in another country. Food there is also a great attraction. I recommend everybody to visit there and experience the cultural diversity that the community offers.
I like the family and suburban feel. Quiet neighborhood that is away from main roads and ample parking in front of all the houses.
I like that it is so diverse but it is extremely congested and does not have a very strong community feel.
The user experience was perfect. It was extremely simple to fill out and took little time. I highly recommend it to others.
I like it because it is very simple to use. The features keep me interested without being to complicated.
There is little to no crime in my area
The area is very diverse and welcoming.
Safety in this area is pretty much good, seeing as the police and ambulances are very responsive. Crime in this area is very rare.
My overall experience of this metropolitan area is that everything, from shopping malls to restaurants is that they are relatively close to each other. There isn't a long commute to these places. I don't have any regrets in living here because there are plenty of jobs open and opportunities. Its also a racially diverse area where everyone can relate. In the future, Im hoping to see more attractions that people can enjoy.
I feel safe where I am. there may be some areas with higher crimes close by, however.
great area with great schools, pools, neighbors. some sketchy areas close by, but somewhat avoidable
Almost every neighborhood int the area has their own neighborhood watch, yet there is rarely anything that calls for attention. The area is really safe, people go out for walks at all hours but are respectful of those sleeping.
The people are nice, a majority of Northern Virginia is welcoming. There are certain areas of the state that are made up communities that are on the lower half of the middle class, yet a majority seem to belong to upper middle-class. The cities are well-developed, full of stores and several places that offer leisure activities.

Compared to other states that I have been to, I would definitely say that Virginia has 2 very different sides. Northern and Southern Virgina are quite different but together are able to offer a lot. This area overall is great, I see it developing furthermore.
If the financial situation my parents were in weren't so bad, I don't think I would be okay with living in this area. The atmosphere is very dull and morbid. It seems void of life, and doesn't offer much to do for children in their adolescence to their teens. Kids don't even trick or treat in this area anymore, because it is such a scary place to be. You just don't know what might happen if you were to walk out at night. I don't think I would choose to live in this area, if I had the choice to do it all over again. I would instead, choose to reside in an area that has a good environment, with recreational centers that offers activities and other means of passing time constructively, where the people were friendly and open to talk to, and where you felt safe. However, it's not all that bad. There some really great restaurants to eat out at, and the high school that I go to is amazing in my eyes. Although it may not be the best high school in the county, I truly love going there. Which is probably my only favorite part of living where I do.
My overall experience of the area I've lived in for 10 years now has been great. The number one thing I appreciate the most is its diversity. This melting pot of different cultures, religions, and backgrounds really adds value to the neighborhood I call home. Throughout my years here I've gotten to know my best friend, who is a totally different race and religion that I am. My neighborhood also hosts a potluck a couple times a year at different households within the neighborhood. Everyone looks forward to them because it gives us a chance to embrace something new.
There are hills, hence it is a good place to exercise!
There are not a lot of crimes around here.
The weather here is quite cool.
They are nice, but there are still a lot of Hispanic immigrates that have no jobs.