Ann Arbor Reviews

Very diverse community with friendly people. There is very little smoking on the streets making downtown a very enjoyable environment.
Everything is within walking distance. Like restaurant, bars, and stores. Ann Arbor has an inviting environment that just welcomes people to come and enjoy. They apartments are cheat and affordable for college students.
Lived in Ann Arbor all my life. Clean Area, lots of diversity. Lots to do. Quiet, Low crime rate. Lots of schools. School ratings are high. Very expensive place to live
Review Ann Arbor
I came to Ann Arbor as a transfer student at the University of Michigan. I have always lived in bigger cities, and moving to a smaller city was a big change. However, I was pleasantly surprised at how much there was to do in the city while still maintaining that small town feel. The people are very nice, and it's great for driven students as well as families.
For the five years I lived in Ann Arbor, I found it very easy to find great things to do. There is always something going on: 5ks races, street fairs, or Art fair. There night life is great with many dance clubs and great bars with the best food. I loved my brief time in Ann Arbor.
I have lived in Ann Arbor my whole life and attended the University of Michigan for college and will be attending the University of Michigan School of Public Health for graduate school too. It is a great little town and attracts all kinds of people.
Ann Arbor is amazing. It has the feel of a small town. Its community oriented, small festivals, and quiet living. But is has a huge university so it bring in so many smart, diverse people. They food is out of this world and so is the downtown area.
I moved to Ann Arbor to finish up my masters degree. Ann Arbor is very different from my home, but I instantly enjoyed living here.
Ann Arbor is a pretty great city. I really enjoy living here. It's small and quaint, walkable, and has been an enjoyable place to live.
Ann Arbor is literally the safest place in Michigan. I can walked outside with being scared of being mugged, stabbed, and shot compared to Detroit. My biggest regret in my life is not being able to move there when I was a kid. If I did I guarantee that I would of had a happier childhood.
I'm not a huge fan of city life, but I do like the ability to be in walking distance to new activities and experiences, making Ann Arbor perfect for me. The only downside is its' expensive living costs. Outside of that, it's a nice town with a varied culture, providing my family and me to worldly exposure without leaving 20 miles in any direction.
I'm obsessed with Ann Arbor. Firstly, it's nicknamed "Tree Town" for a reason: this town has the most trees in it that I've ever seen in a town. Trees can be seen on every street, lining the sidewalks, crowding the parks...Secondly, the food scene in Ann Arbor is second to none. You could try a new restaurant every week of the year and still have more good ones to try. Don't forget to take a hike in The Arb (The Arboretum) and sample gourmet foods at Zingerman's Delicatessen.
Ann Arbor is an amazing innovative place. Aside from all of the local shops that are great, it is so nice to live so close to a city where most people share the same view as you. Everybody is pushing to be their best and are excited to change the world!
Being raised as a Michigan Wolverine fan, I've always had a special place for Ann Arbor in my heart. The feeling you get on Saturday mornings in the fall during football season is indescribable. Ann Arbor has an extremely diverse and well educated community. The city is well maintained and full of people from all different walks. Aside from the high cost of living and the treacherous winters Ann Arbor is a wonderful place to live or visit.
Ann Arbor is a lively, hip, and diverse city. In particular, I enjoy their culinary offerings and the music acts that the University Musical Society and the myriad local venues offer. One can eat anything from greasy burgers to family-style Ethiopian food and can see anything from shows put on by local jazz artists to the Berlin Symphony Orchestra. A big plus: the city is vegetarian/vegan friendly.
I've lived in Ann Arbor for 5 years and hope to live here forever! The town is great - friendly, socially conscious and diverse, fitness focused, environmentally minded. The culture of restaurants, music and art festivals is varied - and there are many! The schools are tremendous at all levels, and one of the best universities for both education and college sports in the world is built right into the town. Bike the roads and trails, kayak the Huron River, enjoy the farmers market. Great public transportation, and it's not far from the regional airport. There are many, many, many things to do and see. Welcome!
Ann Arbor is absolutely stunning. There is so much to do, see and experience there is no way you can do it all day. It is perfect for young adults, the nightlife is spectacular and the restaurants down town are the best place for an exciting date night. Their school is probably one of the best in the state, if not country. It seems like a perfect place to start a family.
Review Ann Arbor
Ann Arbor is a great community full of friendly people. Although it is a bit small, there are lots of great restaurants and people here. There is always something to do and the community involvement in things like earth day and cleaning up parks is always high. The public libraries also play a large role in the community. They provide activities for kids and adults of all ages and the events are always open to the public and free!
Lots of culture and plenty of places to shop--whether that be for higher tier fashion or niche shops.
Ann Arbor is the best little big town. It is big enough to have city style but small enough to not feel over whelming. And did I mention trees? It is truly the most connected a city can be to the earth. If you prefer walking on the grass than the cement, this is the town for you. There are so many parks and great nature escapes to enjoy. I love it there!