Andover Reviews

I love the peace and quiet I have when I am back home in Andover. The unique house styles and schools have impacted my life in a positive way.
Andover has a lot of local dining options and things to do! I would recommend getting a coffee at Cafe Nero, exploring shops downtown, and grabbing a bite to eat at La Rossa. The school system is constantly improving and on the rise.
Andover is a quaint little town. It has great schools, though, and the teachers there are all very friendly and open to questions. The area is mostly quiet.
Review Andover
Andover is a very nice town. There are a lot of big, beautiful houses, and even some of the smaller houses are very nice too. It's very pleasant and safe. It's not too urban and not too rural either. It's very expensive, but anyone can see why. There's literally not one bad thing about Andover, except that you probably just can't afford it.
Charming suburb of Boston with a compact downtown area. Lots of great restaurants to explore and many excellent schools for the kids!
Andover is a quiet, wealthy (mainly white) town with excellent elementary and middle school systems. The town is extremely safe and friendly.
Andover does not have much of a night life which is kind of a bummer as a high school senior. Some nights I want to stay local but everything closes around 8pm. I have also applied to many jobs as job opportunities in Andover are scarce
Andover has a quaint downtown with several small shops and restaurants. It has many hiking and walking trails and the prestigious Phillips Andover academy is in the heart of the town.
A nice community with a cute downtown, there are some shops and lots of food options. There is a variety of neighborhoods, downtown and more in the suburbs. There are nice trails, a park, a pond, a local youth center. A very nice community for families.
Having lived in Boston for most of my life I was scared to move to Andover, MA being 30 minutes away from Boston. Even though it is far away from the city (at least for me) it is really an amazing place to live. The people of Andover are extremely kind, the schools are amazing, and there is always something to do here. The town center is always full of people with shops that are warm, inviting, and unique.
Never really seen any crime but it happens occasionally
Good town to live in but one can get bored of it quickly with all the stuck up rich people
We have no issues with crime in Andover, the police are great
I grew up in andover and have a great life living there
This area is very safe and comfortable to live in.
Best neighborhood for a kid to grow up.
Because of the affluence present in this community, the housing is very well maintained and beautifully constructed in all parts of the town.
Review Andover
Though more properly suited for older people and their families, I believe the community is very tightly knit and provides many opportunities for safe, enjoyable events.
As a suburban community, the police have very little to do other than micro manage the lives of their residents and respond to even the smallest complaints with speed and precision.
I believe the growing drug problem will be the end of this town as we know it.