Anderson Township Reviews

Just moved to the area and I really like having shops and restaurants so close.
Commute to downtown is direct and doesn't take long.
Anderson Township is a very good area with many places to go. Restaurants, movie theaters, parks, it has it all! The new Anderson Towne Center is a fantastic place for the whole family. Especially if you would like to try out the brand new Sky Zone trampoline park!
What I like about Anderson Township is that recently there has been a lot of development in the Anderson Town Center. It has made it a lot nicer place to be around. The one thing that I would change (somehow) is the traffic at rush hour. It is extremely slow on Clough Pike.
Review Anderson Township
Anderson is a great place to be! The first suburb outside of the city, Anderson offers the same space as areas like Kings and Loveland, but at a much shorter distance to downtown. Anderson is also home to the Forest Hills School District, one of the best districts in the Cincinnati area. Extensive Beechmont Avenue is home to a plethora of businesses, allowing for many jobs to be had. The Towne Centre is also a large outdoor mall and hub that offers fun for families and jobs for those seeking them. Anderson has many houses of all different types and cost across its area, so selling and buying should be of no issue, regardless of your income. Lastly, Anderson has almost no violence ever in its area, providing everyone with a great feeling of comfort and safety.
I love the community, the school district, and shopping/food options! It's a safe place to live. An amazing place to raise children. Also close to downtown Cincinnati!
Love our neighborhood and the public school is amazing, it was the reason we moved here and I can't say enough good things about my son's elementary school. Great area, very safe and lots of parks and shopping close by.
Anderson Township is a well kept suburb of Cincinnati, OH. Quick access to 275 makes the commute downtown go quickly. Anderson Towne Center is growing and adding new stores. This is becoming a great spot to spend a night out. The movie theater that just opened offers comfortable seats and meal service.
We moved here for a wonderful suburb in Texas and have had the best experience here as a family. Great schools, Beautiful hills and trees, Greenspace and parks, Friendly people and the benefit of a small town feel only 20 minutes from downtown Cincinnati.
Anderson Township is a wonderful place to live and attend school. The community is welcoming and friendly. I enjoy the neighborhood of Turpin Hills and feel safe as I walk, bike, and run.
Great place to live with a family. Very safe and people are extremely kind. It is a very residential area so there are not any things to do.
Anderson is family friendly with a good school system. They gave nice parks and green space. There is a variety of shopping and restaurants.
Its not bad, but its not good. A lot of bad drivers in the area who tend to not care about those around them.
Cincinnati is a great place with many things to do. The area is pretty nice and downtown is a fun place to visit. The people are nice and generally friendly. The education systems are good. Overall, Cincinnati is a great place to live.
There are a few vacant, upscale homes for sale.
There is always plenty to do.
There is little crime in our neighborhood.
The atmosphere is friendly and inviting.
Review Anderson Township
With the economy still recovering, we have houses empty on our street and the values have decreased.
I am ready to move because of the drugs on my street.
Drugs are a huge problem in our area.