Anderson Township Reviews

Love our neighborhood and the public school is amazing, it was the reason we moved here and I can't say enough good things about my son's elementary school. Great area, very safe and lots of parks and shopping close by.
Anderson Township is a well kept suburb of Cincinnati, OH. Quick access to 275 makes the commute downtown go quickly. Anderson Towne Center is growing and adding new stores. This is becoming a great spot to spend a night out. The movie theater that just opened offers comfortable seats and meal service.
We moved here for a wonderful suburb in Texas and have had the best experience here as a family. Great schools, Beautiful hills and trees, Greenspace and parks, Friendly people and the benefit of a small town feel only 20 minutes from downtown Cincinnati.
Review Anderson Township
Anderson Township is a wonderful place to live and attend school. The community is welcoming and friendly. I enjoy the neighborhood of Turpin Hills and feel safe as I walk, bike, and run.
Great place to live with a family. Very safe and people are extremely kind. It is a very residential area so there are not any things to do.
Anderson is family friendly with a good school system. They gave nice parks and green space. There is a variety of shopping and restaurants.
Its not bad, but its not good. A lot of bad drivers in the area who tend to not care about those around them.
Cincinnati is a great place with many things to do. The area is pretty nice and downtown is a fun place to visit. The people are nice and generally friendly. The education systems are good. Overall, Cincinnati is a great place to live.
There are a few vacant, upscale homes for sale.
There is always plenty to do.
There is little crime in our neighborhood.
The atmosphere is friendly and inviting.
With the economy still recovering, we have houses empty on our street and the values have decreased.
I am ready to move because of the drugs on my street.
Drugs are a huge problem in our area.
Crime is getting worse. Street car is stupid.
Food in Cincinnati is AWESOME! There are so many signature foods that anyone who is from Cincinnati or who visits Cincinnati will enjoy.
Review Anderson Township
Housing in Anderson is pretty solid. I felt safe and I liked where I lived.
I love Cincinnati businesses. There is a great culture of supporting the community, especially with Cincinnati food and small businesses.
most people work in the city