Anderson Reviews

After all the factories closed some parts of Anderson have become a ghost town. However Scatterfield road sees a lot of development with Shops and also the biggest car dealer e.g. Cadillac.
I love Anderson Grow up in this small time very quite town easy to get around and able to feel safe at the same time . I wish it was more things to do for the kids but other then that I love Anderson I can tell it is tryna to rebuild this small town
Anderson is a nice place to live but there is not much here anymore. We are losing so many stores so you have to leave the town to find things to do. Anderson has so much potential but just haven't foumd it yet.
Review Anderson
Anderson is a smaller town. There are not many jobs. I would like to see more employment opportunities come into town. Also would like to see less crime and better community groups for our children. There are not many activities for our children.
Anderson has a really small town feel with the convenience of everything. Any food place you'd want to eat exists. Walmart, kohl's, the works, as far as groceries and clothing. Not to mention the great parks all around town and the amazing local places to eat.
What can I say! Anderson is my home. It is a nice city to raise a family. We have settled here and made many lifelong friends. There is a wonderful library and lots of restaurant choices. The cost of living is low but it is within easy driving distance to Indianapolis.
Anderson has all you can need, but it is past its prime. There are plenty of things to do if you take the time to search and learn the area and get to know the residents.
I GREW UP IN ANDERSON AND MOVED AFTER I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL. I ENJOYED LIVING IN ANDERSON. OVER THE YEARS ANDERSON HAS SLOWLY WENT DOWN HILL. AFTER DELCO REMY CLOSED THE CITY LOST LOTS OF JOBS. IT NEVER REALLY RECOVERED. I STILL HAVE FAMILY THERE. WITH THE RACE TRACK THERE I HOPE TO SEE THE CITY REVIVE ITSELF.
The university is a highlight of the city. I have had such a great experience with the University. I have made a bunch of new life-long friends.
I've been a lifelong resident of Anderson for 30 years now. I grew up here and this is my home. I like to visit other places, but I'll be an Anderson resident for the rest of my life. There is no place like Anderson. It's a small town feel even though we are growing at a rapid pace. Most people who are from here tend to have the same sort of feelings about Anderson that I do. I love that I've been here all my life and I know where everything is for the most part, but this town always surprises me somehow. Occasionally, I'll end up on some road that I've never been down in my 30 years here. I like the predictability of this town! We have strong roots in our history and were very proud of them and we share this information often. One thing that I dislike about Anderson is the amount of abandoned properties that have been allowed to decay. I would like to see our good city come up with a solution for the dilapidated homes.
It is a growing small city and has lots of potintal to be great . Its only down fall is the jobs are in the indanapolis area so you have to comute to work
I'd like to see more businesses move to the northern part of Anderson and revitalize the area. All of the businesses are moving to the south side by I69 and it just makes the drive a little longer! I'd love to see some more shopping and eating places come that we do not have!
The school system is not very good. There are other schools is the area however that excel. There is not many activities for children or young adults to do. The town has declined since General Motors moved out.
Overall all I think that the town is trying to rebuild itself. It went downhill after the big factories left but it seems that things are slowly getting better again. Drugs have been a big issue. It seems like everyday in the news there's someone dead from drug related activity.
Anderson Indiana is a wonderful place to raise a family. We are close to Indianapolis and surrounding cities with lots of things to do. We have wonderful city and county school. This was the place growing up I wanted to live and raise a family. I feel lucky to have the chance to do just that.
The town of Anderson use to be a factory town years before I moved here. In the last couple of years I have seen lots of great new growth for this city. I would like to see them put sidewalks in on Scatterfield road so that residents can walk to places safely and not on the street.
Most crimes in my area are illegal drug use, and domestic affairs, usually as a result of mental illness. Police are always quick to respond but struggle to accomplish anything on their first trip to the home. If the police are called out to a home they usually return multiple times throughout the evening and night.
Review Anderson
Living in this area has made me have to work harder for my achievements. It has also made me more grateful for what I have. People living in higher income areas are presented with more opportunities, I feel like many things I have to work towards every day are considered to be rights for others in different areas.
the amount abandon properties are high than the amount of usable properties
their involvement is none if my business, i will stay to myself