Anderson Reviews

New businesses are finally coming to Anderson. The city is growing again! The school system needs improvement. Focus on building the teachers stamina to work other than what buildings to shut down.
I've lived here for most of my life and while the town is improving, there is a huge drug problem currently. Some businesses and factories are in the process of coming to Anderson, so job prospects are improving.
Anderson used to be great. Lately, not so much. I really hope the changes around here with greatly improve things.
Review Anderson
It need to be more jobs in more health coverage so we can live it should be able to for everyone to go to school and be the forbell I think Pay rate should go up
Anderson is a good town, but a lot of jobs are gone becasue of the factorie closing up. They do have some good stores and Hoosier park casino
Anderson is a run down town, a lot of drugs and meth heads. Terrible school systems, and though it isn't a place I'd want to raise my children, it seems to be growing on a daily bases.
Anderson has always been "home" for me. I grew up here, attended the public school system, worked and volunteered in the neighborhoods, and made life-long connections. It's a small town with big opportunity. However, the average household income is very low. Making it very difficult for small business owners to stay afloat.
I leaved here my whole life, I have family that live there. It was a great experience to live in a small town that is mostly safe.
I grew up in Anderson I love the races her the little 500 but there is nothing else to do for kids anymore.
I have grown up in Anderson and have loved my time there. It is a community that hurt for a long time because of businesses leaving but has slowly made its way back to prominence. I have made a lot of great memories in Anderson and have met wonderful people.
After all the factories closed some parts of Anderson have become a ghost town. However Scatterfield road sees a lot of development with Shops and also the biggest car dealer e.g. Cadillac.
I love Anderson Grow up in this small time very quite town easy to get around and able to feel safe at the same time . I wish it was more things to do for the kids but other then that I love Anderson I can tell it is tryna to rebuild this small town
Anderson is a nice place to live but there is not much here anymore. We are losing so many stores so you have to leave the town to find things to do. Anderson has so much potential but just haven't foumd it yet.
Anderson is a smaller town. There are not many jobs. I would like to see more employment opportunities come into town. Also would like to see less crime and better community groups for our children. There are not many activities for our children.
Anderson has a really small town feel with the convenience of everything. Any food place you'd want to eat exists. Walmart, kohl's, the works, as far as groceries and clothing. Not to mention the great parks all around town and the amazing local places to eat.
What can I say! Anderson is my home. It is a nice city to raise a family. We have settled here and made many lifelong friends. There is a wonderful library and lots of restaurant choices. The cost of living is low but it is within easy driving distance to Indianapolis.
Anderson has all you can need, but it is past its prime. There are plenty of things to do if you take the time to search and learn the area and get to know the residents.
Review Anderson
I GREW UP IN ANDERSON AND MOVED AFTER I GRADUATED HIGH SCHOOL. I ENJOYED LIVING IN ANDERSON. OVER THE YEARS ANDERSON HAS SLOWLY WENT DOWN HILL. AFTER DELCO REMY CLOSED THE CITY LOST LOTS OF JOBS. IT NEVER REALLY RECOVERED. I STILL HAVE FAMILY THERE. WITH THE RACE TRACK THERE I HOPE TO SEE THE CITY REVIVE ITSELF.
The university is a highlight of the city. I have had such a great experience with the University. I have made a bunch of new life-long friends.
I've been a lifelong resident of Anderson for 30 years now. I grew up here and this is my home. I like to visit other places, but I'll be an Anderson resident for the rest of my life. There is no place like Anderson. It's a small town feel even though we are growing at a rapid pace. Most people who are from here tend to have the same sort of feelings about Anderson that I do. I love that I've been here all my life and I know where everything is for the most part, but this town always surprises me somehow. Occasionally, I'll end up on some road that I've never been down in my 30 years here. I like the predictability of this town! We have strong roots in our history and were very proud of them and we share this information often. One thing that I dislike about Anderson is the amount of abandoned properties that have been allowed to decay. I would like to see our good city come up with a solution for the dilapidated homes.