1. Town in California

American Canyon Reviews

My time in American canyon though brief was a memorable experience. There was a new housing development being constructed and a raffle was being conducted, where my newly married mother decided to apply for one of the new homes. There was a stroke of luck and they won. A few months later when the house was finished we all moved out of our tiny apartment to our first home. At the current time jobs in the area were scarce. I was lucky enough to find employment at the Fairfield inn and suite by Marriott just down the road. The town and environment is one of fresh new ideas and for most people a fresh new start.
American Canyon is a small homey town that I absolutely loved growing up in. Currently, there aren't quite as many job opportunities in town, but there is building near the Walmart.
American Canyon is a place that I have moved to in order to get a better education at American Canyon High School. This town is a nice quiet town nestled in between Napa and Vallejo; very safe and you can see a lot of police patrolling around ensuring the safety. It's very diverse and there are many things to do if you enjoy doing things outdoors, like hiking or playing in parks.
American Canyon is a small town full of friendly residents. It is by far one of the most diverse cities I have ever lived in.
Out town is small but it has 3 elementary schools, a middle school, and newly high school. We are a town that is very diverse in ethnicity. The thing that I do not like about our town is the traffic and commute gridlock.
There has been incident where people will break into your cars.
The place area is okay but if you want to go out with friends you would have to drive to the next town over.
There isn't a lot of crime here in the community, which is great.
The community is great and the people that live in it.
American Canyon is a small and open area. Everyone is very friendly and open hearted especially since it is a small suburb. I would chose to live here again because I would want my children to be in an environment of safety and comfort. American Canyon encourages safety and job opportunities, even for minorities.
The town is old but there has been constant renovations throughout the years such as new neighborhoods and schools. The road on Broadway used to have an insane amount of potholes but was recently filled in to create a smoother drive. The police are quick to catch the bad guys and patrol cautiously to maintain little to no crime in the area.
It is a small town with many family owned businesses. The town is looking to expand beyond that and to create a town center filled with boutiques and entertainment for the residents. It is one of the safest towns because it is so small with the police patrolling frequently. There is a brand new high school filled with talented students who need more opportunities in their small town to do something different and do more with their time.
There seem to always be new houses being built since there is a lot of land available. I always see a moving truck somewhere every week and its nice to know that more and more people are moving to American Canyon.
The community here is very friendly. I have not seen or heard anything bad coming from my community. Everyone seems generally happy to live here and seem to have no problem.
American Canyon is a very safe place. It is known for its police being very strict and I believe that is a good thing. If people respect your city law enforcement that will cause people to think twice about committing a crime. I myself am very cautious because of the police as they are always around. Especially around when school get out they are always looking after the kids as they want everyone to be safe and that drivers are respected the laws of the road. There has never been a time where i doubted the law enforcement of American Canyon
Living in American Canyon has been great. I used to live in Vallejo, CA where there was many crimes and at times I was afraid to go around in the city because of what could happen to me. Moving to American Canyon has been a great decision for my family. I always feel safe in this in this small because of the people that live here and the police that keeps this town safe. I currently live about 2 minutes away from the police station so if I happen to have an emergency I know that they will be here on time. If I had the chance to move again I would definitely still move to American Canyon. This town has been growing over the last couple years and continues to grow as we speak. I would definitely recommend anyone to come live here
The police are friendly and since nothing ever happens in American Canyon, the police are always responsive to everything else such as traffic violation, etc.
American Canyon is a small town with very little to do. It is a very quiet environment which is good for retirement but not for aspiring students and young adults.
The crimes and safety are few in the area, but in consideration being next to Vallejo with crimes being done is a little scary. The police are very visible and it seems most of the crimes were underhanded before becoming a big scandal in some cases. Overall, the safety of this place is mid ranged.
The general atmosphere is nice, very calming to walk around in. I might live here again for just the nostalgia and the peacefulness it carries. As I can see right now, this town isn't much, the area is still pretty small and unheard of but it's gradually becoming bigger in the near future.