Ambridge Reviews

With the police station being the center of the entire town, you know that there is safety at hand. Are 9-1-1 Center is on-hand not far from the police station. The town has plenty of parks for the kids and adults. They have a beautiful Botanical Garden that they set up every year behind the police station so you know it's completely safe along with a small skate ramp for the local children with skateboards. Ambridge overall keeps everything kid friendly and family-friendly. I would love to see the main street of Ambridge, live again, though. Most of the strip of stores have all shut down. There are some wonderful breakfast places and small businesses, but most of the store fronts are now closed.
The volunteer workers in this area are all about teamwork and making Ambridge a great place to be despite the preconceived notions people have about this town.
There are so many things to be said about Ambridge. I really enjoy all the different types of restaurants, and there are many older looking buildings that are just amazing to look at.
My problem with this town is that there are not many jobs available. If you are looking for work outside of fast food, bartending etc. you do not have very many options.
I also wish the towns people cared a little more for the town. If people of the community would come together Ambridge would be a nicer place.
Review Ambridge
Not a very up to date town. Many run-down looking buildings on the main street, but the high school is large and looks fairly good condition. No sense of town pride. A lot of parades, though.
In my area, the crime rate is not bad at all. Granet there are times where people just argue loudly, that's about it.
I have lived in this neighborhood all my life (20 years) and it is getting worse. When I was younger tgis neighborhood was decient, now some of the people that have lived in this neighborhood in the past has either past away or moved somewhere else. Some of the people that have moved in these houses are annoying and strange. If I had the say so for where we where living, I would have lived in the country.
Nobody talks to each other, rude when pass on the streets
Crime is at an all time high. very unsafe town.
In the past 10 years almost every business has closed, the crime is getting worse, and it is becoming an unsafe neighborhood. I'd never move back here and if I could do it all over again I would not have moved here.
it could be better but it isn't the greatest I guess
it is very average its like every other town
garbage is everywhere there are a lot of drug dealers
A lot of different places to see but the area is ok
transportation is great and its close plains trains busses cars anything its here
we have a terrible pot hole problem but other than that stuff is always fixed right away
there is so many different diversitys
there are places to excer size but i prefer to stay in my house
Review Ambridge
like is said before keep your doors locked robbery is common as well are car theft ho

e invasions and shootings dont walk alone because you could get mugged
it is excellent they always are there if you need them
there is tons of business except everything is sort of run down