1. Suburb of Orlando, FL

Altamonte Springs Reviews

Altamonte is an amazing place to live and work. You are close to everything the parks and downtown are just a few minutes away and it is just a great place to live.
Altamonte Springs in Orlando was an excellent experience, the area is very clean and everyone is very family friendly. There is a wide level of attraction in the area for both children and adults.
This area is quiet and well developed. You have access to Hospitals, doctor offices, post office, Movie theater, shopping malls and lots of restaurants. There are several workout gyms in the area. Altamonte Springs is known for it's beautiful and relaxing uptown Altamonte Cranes Roost Park. Where you can enjoy the walking path, fountain shows and outdoor events. Depending on were you are in Altamonte Springs, Orlando is just 5 to 10 minutes away via I-4 or 17/92 roadways.
I came to this city to move away from Miami that is always packed and full of traffic. It's such a nice and calm place to live here. Mostly family friendly and there's a near college campus. It doesn't have that much night life but there's many places to go that aren't as far. Also has really good food places !!! Everything is close to each other which is a plus.
This town is very clean and the people are nice. I would call it an upper-class suburb to Orlando. You are close to everything food and shopping wise. Plus, you are a short drive distance to parks.
I enjoy living in Altamonte Springs, FL. The area is close to the freeway and has many restaurants and shopping choices. It is suitable for families and young professionals.
Altamonte Mall is smack dab in the middle of the city with many stores and restaurants in the nearby plazas. Easy access to the highway also.
Altamonte Springs is a great area! It is in a central location, in my opinion, close to Downtown Orlando and just 30 minutes to the closest beach (Daytona). Great restaurants, great areas to shop in, beautiful neighborhoods, and the schools are some of the best in the Central Florida area.
Altamonte Springs is a well kept, inviting, multicultural community. The neighbors are friendly, there are plenty of shops and public transportation easily accessible. Cranes Roast is a beautiful lake that houses many activities throughout the year.
The nightlife in Altamonte Springs is pretty much a laid back scenery throughout the city. I feel very safe in the areas I usually traveled to or hang out during the night. Cranes Roost Park is a Lakeside area featuring a walking path, plaza with fountain show & amphitheater for outdoor events. Just adjacent to Cranes Roost, you have access to the mall with all sorts of shopping stores and boutiques.
It is a verry great area. My family and I enjoy the community, and a wonderful school system for our children.
I enjoy seeing the different sites and being able to walk around to different stores and sites within walking distance between friends houses .
I love living in Altamonte Springs, there's diversity, a mall, and lots of great restaurants to eat at nearby. We're 30 minutes away from Orlando attractions and were close to the 408 turnpike and the I-4 exit. Traffic can be a problem at times so plan an extra 10 minutes to your trip time. Otherwise I think Altamonte Springs is a great community. We also have a park called Cranes Roost where you can find many live events happening on the weekends or walk around the beautiful lake, so many options!
There are many different places to eat and shop at. You could never get bored.
Crimes like crime anywhere else nothing crazy involving gangs or anything like that, most crime comes from average people trying to provide for their families in the wrong way
This Area is a great place to live, people are friendly, atmosphere is very relaxed, and the community comes together often
There are no where near enough street lights for the amount of trees blocking sun and moon light! It's unsafe!
There is a lot here to offer in terms of recreational activities both outside and indoors, plenty of people live here without it feeling clustered!
There are a large number of police officers that live in my neighborhood. There is at least one police officer every two blocks within my neighborhood so there is naturally a large police presence.
I love this area of town, especially my neighborhood. I love this neighborhood so much, when we were looking to move to a larger home, I found one in the same neighborhood. It's very family oriented with lots of good children in the neighborhood.