Alliance Reviews

Half of Alliance is poverty sticken. The other half is split between businesses and well off richer people.
Its a nice town. Not too big but there is enough resources to find something to do. There are a lot of events in the summer and the public pool is nice. We have a queen pageant and a parade too! In the winter we are close enough to a lot of lakes and big hill so there is plenty of good sled riding too.
Alliance is a small town, so it makes getting around easy and trips to the store short and sweet. On the down side there is nothing to do in this town that is interesting because the only thing that we have here is a Wal-Mart and a run down mall with a movie theater. Alliance is a great town to live in if someone grew up here because it is likely they have many friends and family within a short distance. However if you have not grown up in Alliance I wouldn't recommend moving here.
Review Alliance
I like that our new neighbors have been helpful with our transition to a new area. I like that the city is trying to revitalize itself.
Alliance is a smaller city, which I personally like. I loved my teachers as I was growing up and my groups of friends always had a mixture of some of everybody. When I was in high school, there really wasn't any set "cliques". A lot of the athletes were also quite high up in class rankings, and also were in the musicals, or band, orchestra, choir, and/or one of the vocational classes that are offered there. Something I would change about Alliance, though, would be that there isn't really many extracurricular activities for teenagers, young adults, and adults. You have to go to another city near Alliance to find more activities and outings.
I would like to see more community involvement such as community coffee shops, youth centers, and places to socialize.
Alliance is a small college town. It is the home of Mount Union College. The town does not have much to offer in terms of fun family things to do. There is two good chain restaurants in this town, Texas Roadhouse and Buffalo Wild Wings. This town is so small that everyone knows everyone and everyone's business. However, this town is beautiful and displays all four seasons.
Alliance has alot of unique history. It has the Glamorgan castle, the Haines house, and very scenic recreational parks. It was at one a leader in the industrial era and has a very good University, the University of Mt.Union. It is a decent place to raise your kids.
Overall, the city of Alliance has grown tremendously. The availability of shopping and places to eat has completely changed in recent years. Great for accommodating the students as well as the locals. Looking forward to see the city grow in the near future.
I do not like Alliance at all. The town is so small, it is like a very small version of canton without any class. I have not met anyone there that is nice and offers to help. I would like to see more law enforcement in the city.
Alliance is small rural town with a great and welcoming community. Everything seems to slow down and relax in Alliance and the people are very invested in the town. A relatively diverse city with old and young families alike, there are so many great people to meet. While Alliance is a growing city, there is always something going on and you will find community members very involved in the activities that take place in their city.
Alliance has grown a ton in the past few years. New restaurants and stores have opened up, and business is booming. There is so much to do, especially in the downtown area, which is home to Jupiter Studios. On Friday and Saturday nights, all the locals make their way to the Jupiter to hear live music, enjoy great food, and have a few drinks. The nightlife is wonderful and the city is beautiful at night.
Alliance has a 4 year university called Mount Union, which is very popular for football, a satellite branch of Stark State College. There are numerous things to do within the town including Silver Park and walking trails. The only thing that could use improvement would be our economy, but Alliance is located near larger cities offering a vast array employment, shopping and more exciting things to do for everyone.
The the most important aspect of Alliance, Ohio, is that it is a mid-size community with a small town feel. I am the third generation to have been raised in Alliance and because of this, I have many friends and family members who are always there for me, willing to help whenever needed. I feel very connected to Alliance, mainly because my grandfather and mother were educators in our town. This has afforded me some unique opportunities to get to know people and to become involved in the city through many volunteer opportunities through the YMCA, the Salvation Army and the Alliance Food Pantry. The one thing I would improve about Alliance is to increase entertainment opportunities for teenagers in the city. Therefore, I would increase organizations and opportunities for teens to become involved.
It's a pretty small town with everything pretty close by and easy to get to. We have basically all of stores you need. But I would have to say that we need more actual restaurants and some signs need fixing. As well as the occasional bad plowing in the winter.
Alliance has absolutely nothing for teens to do and very limited family things. To find things to do you must drive a minimum of 30 minutes. The shopping is limited only a handful of stores, and employment is horrible. Without employment that a family can survive off of most are either forced to work two jobs and apply for assistance. The main jobs in this town are minimum wage and there is no way to raise a family this way
I like that stores are within 5 miles of me if I need anything. The change in would love to see in alliance is the crime. The past few years things have just gotten worse. The street I live on is crowded with drug dealers and there is nothing the city is doing about it. I've decided to go to school so I can get afford my daughter put of this neighborhood. She doesn't deserve to grow up somewhere that we have to check the yard for needles before she can play outside.
Review Alliance
A nice community that is continually improving. A nice place to live and work but a large portion of the popultion lives below the poverty line. Lots of local things to do for a city of its size!
I have grown up in Alliance. Growing up, it was a small town, but when I visit my parents now, I see several restaurants and businesses. I think the growth is great.
Police Response is Very Quick