Aliso Viejo Reviews

Aliso Viejo is a small suburban city that is very uplifting and a great place to call home! I have been living here for 10 years!
Great people! The whole place is kept well put together. There is a little bit of everything for everyone to enjoy.
Great place for families to live, every type of entertainment and food you could imagine. One of the safest cities in the world, only a handful of burglaries a year.
Review Aliso Viejo
Aliso is a wonderful place to raise your children. There are lots of events going on at the Town Center all of the time for some family fun. The public schools are great. I have always felt very safe here.
I have lived in Aliso Viejo all my life, but I am an avid traveler and I have to say that Aliso Viejo is probably the nicest place that I've ever been to. I always walk around on the streets and I do not have a fear of getting robbed or mugged. Also, there is a town center where anyone can dine, shop, or just hang out. Aliso Viejo is a great place to live and is very family friendly.
It is a great area to live in and raise a family in! Great public and private schools! Always upgrading shopping centers..
I have always enjoyed Aliso Viejo to some degree, because I feel it's a decent place to raise a family, and a good place to be if you want Southern California weather without the hectic aspect of a city like LA. However, I do feel that it lacks any kind of individual spirit. For example, we have very few small businesses in the area, and the ones that do exist often go out of business to be replaced with chain stores, and restaurants. Also, it's very conservative for a California town, which may be right for some people, but doesn't fit my values.
The atmosphere in Aliso Viejo is welcoming and happy, with tons of businesses and great schools very close. From the weather, to the town center, to the general happy-go-lucky vibe, this town is a wonderful place to raise a family.
I like Aliso Viejo due to its beautiful, clean surroundings. The city is very family friendly where it is safe to raise your own family. There are many recreation center that are great for children to attend.
Since moving to Aliso I have notice that it's a place mostly for families. There's at least three elementary schools, two middle schools, and I think two high schools. Plenty of small unique shopping centers and two movie theaters within fifteen minutes of each other. Rent prices are high, but it's south Orange County which should be expected when you are renting.
Aliso Viejo is an awesome city to grow up in. The schools are great and it is not too far from Laguna Beach, LA, and San Deigo.
I have been living in Aliso Viejo for the past 17 years. It is a wonderful city, full of beautiful landscapes, and friendly people.
Many shops and stores are located within walking distance from my residence. The area is very clean and just an overall great environment to be in
It's a nice, quiet suburb. Not a great place to live if you like to go out a lot or are looking for a fast-paced city life, but it's a great place to raise a family. It's a beautiful area, and it has a couple of nice parks and some great hiking trails. It's about 10 minutes away from the beach. It's not a super diverse place; most of the residents are middle to upper class white people.
Aliso Viejo is truly a beautiful area to live with so much to explore and do nearby. The area is impeccably clean and well managed. If you're an out-doorsy type of person, there are countless parks and hiking trails. Its definitely a biking, tennis, golfing, fitness little city, with tons of gyms, yoga places and more. Roughly 10 minutes from Laguna Beach and about 15 minutes from the beautiful spectrum mall. So far Aliso Viejo has been my favorite place to live!
There's a lot of places to hang out, and Disneyland, the beach, San Diego, LA, etc. are all super close, so there's always something to do. The schools are fairly large but the education is good and many students do well. There are good restaurants as well.
Aliso Viejo is a great town in a great area. It's near the beach, there's lots to do, and the people are very nice. There's lots to do and its always fun in the sun in SoCal.
Review Aliso Viejo
Aliso Viejo is a wonderful place to live. The neighbors are friendly and the area is extremely well maintained. It takes only a few minutes to drive to the beach and is very dog friendly. It is expensive to live in Aliso Viejo but the area is safe and the school system is good.
As I have been living here my whole life, I really do appreciate and enjoy living here. Compared to other cities close by, the people are nicer, and there are not that many homeless people around. There are many parks for children to play in and the communities are safe.
Having recently moved to the U.S., Aliso Viejo, by far, is one of the most safest, cleanest, and most aesthetically pleasing city I've ever seen. The roads are kept clean, plants on the side of the roads are watered regularly, sidewalks are kept clean, and also, people are very friendly and helpful. However, there's not a lot of diversity, regarding citizens.