1. Suburb of Los Angeles, CA

Aliso Viejo Reviews

Aliso Viejo is a wonderful place to live. The neighbors are friendly and the area is extremely well maintained. It takes only a few minutes to drive to the beach and is very dog friendly. It is expensive to live in Aliso Viejo but the area is safe and the school system is good.
As I have been living here my whole life, I really do appreciate and enjoy living here. Compared to other cities close by, the people are nicer, and there are not that many homeless people around. There are many parks for children to play in and the communities are safe.
Having recently moved to the U.S., Aliso Viejo, by far, is one of the most safest, cleanest, and most aesthetically pleasing city I've ever seen. The roads are kept clean, plants on the side of the roads are watered regularly, sidewalks are kept clean, and also, people are very friendly and helpful. However, there's not a lot of diversity, regarding citizens.
I love how centralized Aliso Viejo is, it's close to the beach, shopping, the mountains, and culture. I wish that there were fewer chains and more small businesses in the area.
Aliso Viejo is a beautiful city with friendly residents and excellent local businesses. I have been a resident for just over a year, and I am so glad I relocated to Aliso Viejo from Santa Ana.
Seems like a site that isn't protected. Afraid to give personal information the site seems like it is a gimmick. Other than that its helpful and gives opportunities for scholarships.
I love this place, It is calm, almost no crimes and people are nice.
I live and work here, it is a nice area with beautiful houses and It is close to the beach.
This is a very good safe place to live! It's a good environment for anyone growing up, lots of parks/recreational areas nearby.
I have lived in Aliso Viejo ever since I could remember. I like how almost everyone knows one another, but it is still a pretty big city. I'd like to see lower housing costs, more places for teenagers/young adults friendly because it seems like most of the places to go are for children ages 10 and under or adults 28 and over, there's balance.
never had any issues with crime or needing police
lovely neighborhood, friendly people, located in very good school district
Aliso Viejo is in tip top shape and always clean. Crime rate is very low, I am never worried about my safety.
Aliso Viejo is a very safe neighbor filled with lots of resources for fun and families.
Very low crime rates here!
I love where I am living right now!
It is a great atmosphere to live in and everyone here is very friendly and a happy place to live. I feel a very great future for this area because the area is getting nicer and more people are starting to come and live there
Crimes in this area are very low. People feel safe to go out after dark and do daily tasks without being scared of what may happen. Children can walk to and from school without feeling scared of predators or violence. Crime is a very unusual thing to hear of in this area.
I am truly happy and blessed with where I live. The weather is usually sunny maybe partly cloudy, around 70 degrees. One is fifteen to twenty minutes away from the beach and about two hours away from the mountains and snow. Therefore, one gets the best of both worlds. The houses are nice and this is a very safe environment. People however are not the nicest and very materialistic but there has to be some down side to every place one lives.
There are few crimes and few safety hazards. There is not a lot of violence in the area and the police are very strict and aware of any potential dangers that could come about in the area. I trust the police and I feel safe and protected which I think is one of the greatest parts of the community and area I get to live in.
I would choose to live in this area in the future over everywhere else in the country because it is safe, unique, beautiful, and full of great people. This area is perfect for people of all ages and has a great variety of businesses and entertainment. The camaraderie is impeccable and the schools are top-noch. I enjoy living hear because the community between the local government, sports, and schools is strong and supportive to all friends and family that participate.