Algonquin Reviews

Algonquin is a nice town to live in, because the people are very friendly and there is always something to do either along the Fox River or out on Randall Road. I-90 also runs through the town, so there is a direct path to getting in and out of Chicago.
Algonquin has been a beautiful place to grow up! I've been living here for 23 years and I feel very safe, valued my education, and have never been wanting for entertainment. The PD is excellent and have always kept us secure. Downtown is peaceful or playful depending on the time of day. Traffic has improved since the construction downtown has been completed.
A great place to live. Good schools, several dining options, and plenty of shopping. An hour away from Wisconsin isn't bad either.
Review Algonquin
Currently an Algonquin resident. It's a very average town but it surrounded by hidden gems. There are several nature preserves and the downtown area has made some great additions. There are a variety of options for shopping and dining and all of them are within minutes of each other. A fairly quite place to live.
Algonquin is a relatively small quiet town. The local government is on track with their budget and does not overspend. There is very little serious crime to speak of. They are a tree friendly town which adds to the local beauty. The town responds very quickly to requests for service and the streets are well maintained. Algonquin is family friendly and reminds me of the neighborhood where I grew up where everyone looked out for one another.
Very family friendly. Can get a bit pricey and full of traffic, but overall a great place to live. With the new bypass they built, the traffic is getting a bit better. There's definitely tons of things to do and places to eat. Not a bad place to grow up.
A great place to raise a family. Has good schools, plenty of restaurants, several parks and good shopping area Algonquin Commons.
Algonquin is a great place to live. Lots of places to eat and shop, and great nature sights. There is a lot of traffic on Randall Road, but other than that it is not so bad.
It is a well maintained and beautiful suburb. Taxes are not outrageous compared to surrounding suburbs.
I love living near Algonquin because there are lots of good restaurants and stores, however, adding some fun attractions or services would be nice.
Algonquin is a great area to live. There is a lot to do with friends and family for entertainment. There is no big drug problem and no big thefts. It is a vary safe place to live . It is also in a great school district.
Algonquin is a friendly place with a lot of locally owned businesses, but there is still plenty of room for growth. Over the past few years the city has grown tremendously, but still remains relatively small.
The town of Algonquin, IL has tripled in size since my family moved there in 2000. 16 years later, there are major roads throughout the once quiet area and quite a few malls and restaurants.
Algonquin is a safe place to live. Anywhere you go is going to have petty crime, but Algonquin sits highly above other towns in terms of safety.
A good place to live. Fairly suburban and friendly. Many places to shop and eat. Education system can use a rework, but so far it seems to be going in the right direction.
Very friendly and involved community
I've never had any problems living here. It's quite safe.
Review Algonquin
I've lived here pretty much my whole life. There isn't much to do though.
I love the atmosphere that I live in today. Everyday I wake up knowing that I am in a safe and accepting environment with people caring about the community.
The police and fire department are amazing. The fire department was at my house within five minutes of the call. The police do a great job in the community and at my school.